EM TuningJMB Retrofits
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 41
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: A3 - 16months & 38,000+ miles update

  1. #1
    more power

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Wilds of East Anglia
    Posts
    26

    Arrow A3 - 16months & 38,000+ miles update

    As you will see I'm not a regular poster on the forum - but thought i would give my perspective of the Audi A3 140 Sline Sportback experience so far....

    I've commented on my first service in another thread First Service - Audi Dealer and all seemed well other than corrision on the disc shoulders at 7 months, yes Audi repainted them under warranty and at the time i pointed out this should fixed the problem.... guess what @ 38,000 it was back with the calipers now showing corrision....... poor show!

    Here are my good and bad points:

    + Seems built well, solid door shuts and plastics
    + Standard S line radio is not that bad
    + Aux works well with ipod
    + Engine best on motorways or 50mph
    + I dont mind tall gearing
    + not used any oil consumption
    + not broken down
    + new A3 dont look much different to mine

    - Like to stall when hot (DMF?)
    - sounds like bag of nails when hot, say london to bradford drive (DMF?)
    - economy could be better (im getting 54MPG)

    - eats front tyre at 27k and im not Jenson Button!
    - Audi dealer service @ 38k was awful, would not consider the stalling or sounding like nails and 9mile test drive could not show fault
    - Would not move off drivway in snow (putting down to front end weigh and sports tyres)
    - Poor quality of discs and brake calipers.... seen loads of Audi with same corrison fault

    So thats it....... will i be geting another....... most probably not if im honest

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Stirling
    Posts
    37
    Only one thing I could say is that front end weight is good for snow - the sports tyres not so much! But still a damn sight better than a BMW in snow. No weight on the rear + wide tyres = trouble!

    I've got a 140 and I've not experience any of the problems you mentioned...sounds like you need a new DPF? Mine's just ticked over 72k miles.

  4. #3
    more power

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Wilds of East Anglia
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Riichard View Post
    I've got a 140 and I've not experience any of the problems you mentioned...sounds like you need a new DPF? Mine's just ticked over 72k miles.
    Did you mean DMF (dual mass flywheel)???

    72k miles in what period? Be interesting if you are doing mileage similar to mine

  5. #4
    danb986's Avatar
    In awe of VCDS

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    505
    Thanks for the update.
    I'm not sure what you mean about the corrosion? Do you mean part of the disc was rusty? I assume you don't mean the outer edge of the discs, because that will rust on every car.
    On mine I painted the top hat parts of the discs in black high temperature enamel as they're very visible through the wheels.

    I've got a 2010 140 sportback S Line Black Edition with 72,000 miles on it and haven't had any of the engine issues you're experiencing either.
    Mine's never stalled, and it's been VERY hot lately. It's also always perfectly smooth and quiet. I'd keep on at Audi, because you shouldn't be having problems like that. Maybe phone Audi Customer Services if you don't get anywhere with the dealer, then they can put a bit of pressure on the dealer to investigate it further. Also mention you'd like to take it to a different Audi dealer (if you have one nearby). I did that after losing faith in my closest one, but used the one near my work instead and they were soooo much better. They were all part of the same group too.

    As for the snow, my '07 140 Sport had snow tyres on it, and that would climb our road and drive (which is like the side of Everest) better than the Range Rover Sport and Honda CRV at the bottom of the road. I wasn't expecting much from them to be honest, but they proved to be priceless.
    Now: 2010 A3 SB S-Line Black Edition 2.0TDi 140CR. Panther Black
    Retro'd: Black S-Line badges | Private Plate | Come home lights activated | Fogs as corning lights activated | Hill hold assist activated | TPMS (via VCDS) activated | 3.5" s/s tailpipe | LED interior lighting.

    Gone: 2007 A3 SB Sport TDI 140. Dolphin Grey




  6. #5
    SPARTAN91's Avatar
    RED FIVE STANDING BY
    Zookeeper Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    NORFOLK
    Posts
    412
    Almost 30K on front tyres that,s not bad considering they have not only to steer the car but put the power down via them.The old ones may have been a softer compound if so they will wear faster in order to give better grip.
    58reg 2.0tdi 140(WAS) S-line Monza Silver withSUPERCHIP BLUEFIN
    S3 front grill/gloss fog light surrounds/rnse/gloss gunmetal wheels/EZ front spliter

  7. #6
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Stirling
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by A3uk View Post
    Did you mean DMF (dual mass flywheel)???

    72k miles in what period? Be interesting if you are doing mileage similar to mine
    I did actually mean DPF (Diesel particulate filter) - it could be why you are experiencing some problems (mainly MPG)

    72k in 3 years and 3 months.

  8. #7
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Stirling
    Posts
    37
    Certainly for the noise, I'd be inclined to try and pinpoint it a bit, unless you have and it's coming from the DMF?
    And stalling...if it's a temperature issue then it'll most likely be a buff sensor somewhere. Have you checked for fault codes?

  9. #8
    The Governor's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    436
    27k out of a pair of fronts is mental, I've very rarely got 20k on a whole host of cars, and I'm a relatively sedate driver...
    Rhyso and RobbieWebs like this.

  10. #9
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    1,628
    54mpg isn't bad!
    Rhyso and RobbieWebs like this.
    Audi A3 2.0L TDI S-Line Sportback

  11. #10
    RobbieWebs's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    728
    Agree with the above. 27k for tyres is great especially on a 2.0tdi.
    54mpg is average I get in mine but can get it up to 60,s if I nurse the car at late 50's mph
    Haven't noticed anything untoward in mine to do with heat.
    Especially in this fine weather we have had


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    Audi A4 BE 2.0 TDI 177 Quattro

  12. #11
    immo's Avatar
    Stop me

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Suffolk
    Posts
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by A3uk View Post
    - economy could be better (im getting 54MPG)
    Could it? 53.6 average real life is bloody good. Mine is 48 on fuelly.
    2006 A3 2.0TDI 170 S Line Mauritius Blue
    Bluetooth | RNSE | MFSW | BOSE | DRL | Xenon Plus | Half Leather | Heated Seats | Parking Sensors


  13. #12
    RobbieWebs's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    728
    Quote Originally Posted by immo View Post
    Could it? 53.6 average real life is bloody good. Mine is 48 on fuelly.
    U have a 170 tdi tho m8
    Audi A4 BE 2.0 TDI 177 Quattro

  14. #13
    XFi
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    344
    Quote Originally Posted by AidenUK View Post
    54mpg isn't bad!


    I was going to say this, I know mines a petrol and all but on this tank I've got 1/4 left and I've only done 160 miles

  15. #14
    964kevin's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    98
    If its noisey at idle, try dipping the clutch, and see if it improves, then engage first gear, and see if it improves again.
    I had a gearbox replaced under warranty like that.

    K

  16. #15
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    262
    I'd love to know what you have been driving before if you think 27k out of a pair of front tyres is eating them! And also 54mpg? figures like that make me want to ditch the s3 and get a diesel!

    I think you should buy a Citroen c1 mate
    dobbysline and immo like this.
    Audi S3 : revo stage 2+

  17. #16
    S3Alex's Avatar
    Rarely neutral

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,368

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by R34nel View Post
    I'd love to know what you have been driving before if you think 27k out of a pair of front tyres is eating them! And also 54mpg? figures like that make me want to ditch the s3 and get a diesel!

    I think you should buy a Citroen c1 mate

    Got to agree.

    Even the diesels I've owned(including a number of Citroens) never got to that sort of figure,and the S3 gets through a full set of tyres in around 8 000 miles(and yes,I know it's not a good comparison! )

  18. #17
    RobbieWebs's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    728
    I'd like to know what brand of tyres ur getting 27k from?
    Was that the bridge stones it came from the factory with?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    Audi A4 BE 2.0 TDI 177 Quattro

  19. #18
    mjr901's Avatar
    S3 Pollution Plus+ Edition

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Worcestershire
    Posts
    2,786
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieWebs View Post
    I'd like to know what brand of tyres ur getting 27k from?
    Was that the bridge stones it came from the factory with?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    I got around 12k from all 4 of mine on bridgestones!!

    I stretched them to 14k until the metal braid was largely present on the inside of the tyres. Woooops

    27k is seriously good.
    Last edited by mjr901; 27th July 2013 at 12:13.
    2012 Ibis Black Edition S-tronic S3, 3 Door, Shark Stage 2, MTC Intake Kit, Powerflex Fast Road Dogbone Mount, Full Non Res Milltek Exhaust, Forge Development Intercooler + DV system,
    340bhp Mikes Ibis BE 2012 S3...

  20. #19
    RobbieWebs's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    728
    Lol that's quite a difference from 27k.
    I'd have thought the average was about 14k.
    Suppose it depends how heavy footed u are tho



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    Audi A4 BE 2.0 TDI 177 Quattro

  21. #20
    S3Alex's Avatar
    Rarely neutral

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,368
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieWebs View Post
    Was that the bridge stones it came from the factory with?


    That's just about right.

    The OEM Bridgestones are like stones.

  22. #21
    964kevin's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    98
    Seriously, I swap my fronts to back, at 17k, I ended up going to 40k before changing the RE050A bridgestones on mine, now on PS3's will they go as long???

    K

  23. #22
    S3Alex's Avatar
    Rarely neutral

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,368
    Quote Originally Posted by 964kevin View Post
    Seriously, I swap my fronts to back, at 17k, I ended up going to 40k before changing the RE050A bridgestones on mine, now on PS3's will they go as long???

    K
    I wouldnt think so.

    I got about 8 000 miles on a set and considered myself lucky.

  24. #23
    more power

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Wilds of East Anglia
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by danb986 View Post
    Thanks for the update.
    I'm not sure what you mean about the corrosion? Do you mean part of the disc was rusty? I assume you don't mean the outer edge of the discs, because that will rust on every car.
    On mine I painted the top hat parts of the discs in black high temperature enamel as they're very visible through the wheels.

    I've got a 2010 140 sportback S Line Black Edition with 72,000 miles on it and haven't had any of the engine issues you're experiencing either.
    .
    It's funny that it would seem Audi are aware of the issue of the rusting of the disc shoulders and were willing to agree @7months it was not good, but the same at 16months and they are resolute to do nothing.... its very amusing that Merc's and BMW in our office car park are not suffering the same fate and are older.......... actually I checked our Kia Soul and its not suffering the same rusty situation.

    To me its poor quality.

    The stalling issue is only when its hot, like a 250mile drive and its fine on the journey but when slowing to traffic lights (say in london) it will just die. No its not hte start stop feature as it is permanently turned off with air to front screen. But for clarity its not happening every day.

    Quote Originally Posted by 964kevin View Post
    If its noisey at idle, try dipping the clutch, and see if it improves, then engage first gear, and see if it improves again.
    I had a gearbox replaced under warranty like that.

    K
    K, that fixed the bag of nails noises by dipping the clutch, but Audi only give it 9mile drive and that cannot re-create 250mile slog.... so im going to film it next week as proof.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieWebs View Post
    I'd like to know what brand of tyres ur getting 27k from?
    Was that the bridge stones it came from the factory with?
    It left the factory on Conti Sport contact 2's ......... I'm now on Dunlop Eagle F1

    My secret is to add +1psi to each tyre and get it filled by proper garage, not fuel station machine.

    Most of my drives are motorway based, when i am in urban areas i just go with the traffic flow ......... also to all the S3 drivers who have commented...... try getting 140ps with (what feels like) 2 tonnes of metal to burn out, you just look silly trying and im sure its much easier in S3

  25. #24
    crunchie's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Inverness
    Posts
    865
    Quote Originally Posted by A3uk View Post
    - economy could be better (im getting 54MPG)
    - eats front tyre at 27k and im not Jenson Button!
    The only way you would get better figures for the two above mentioned things is if you walked everywhere!
    An average of 53.6 is SERIOUSLY impressive over 68 fill ups!
    27k out of a set of fronts? I'd be happy with half that from a set of rears!
    Imagine how much you would complain if you had an S3!

    Saying that, the fact you keep a log of how much you spend on fuel tells me you wouldn't buy an S3 anyway lol.
    Now:
    TTS, Leon Cupra R, MK2 Golf GTi 16v BB 3dr & MK4 Golf "GTi" 2.0 8v


    Past:
    S3 8P3
    A3 2.0T
    S3 8L REVO
    306 Rallye
    Impreza STi8
    Leon Cupra R REVO
    S3 8L REVO
    Impreza T2000
    306 Rallye
    MK3 Golf GTi 8v
    & more in between

  26. #25
    The Governor's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    436
    Quote Originally Posted by A3uk View Post
    It's funny that it would seem Audi are aware of the issue of the rusting of the disc shoulders and were willing to agree @7months it was not good, but the same at 16months and they are resolute to do nothing.... its very amusing that Merc's and BMW in our office car park are not suffering the same fate and are older.......... actually I checked our Kia Soul and its not suffering the same rusty situation.

    To me its poor quality.
    I'm not sure where we mean by "shoulders" but I do know that BMW owners are really kicking off because the hub on the BMW's rust really quickly (like in weeks form new) and BMW don't want to know... it's a real bugbear over on the BMWLand forum... my E90 had rusty hubs almost from the get-go.

  27. #26
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by A3uk View Post
    ........ also to all the S3 drivers who have commented...... try getting 140ps with (what feels like) 2 tonnes of metal to burn out, you just look silly trying and im sure its much easier in S3
    Its not even possible to do a wheel spin in an s3 (this maybe doesn't apply to Alex) never mind a burnout lol! they have Quattro remember.
    Audi S3 : revo stage 2+

  28. #27
    more power

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Wilds of East Anglia
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by crunchie View Post
    The only way you would get better figures for the two above mentioned things is if you walked everywhere!
    An average of 53.6 is SERIOUSLY impressive over 68 fill ups!
    27k out of a set of fronts? I'd be happy with half that from a set of rears!
    Imagine how much you would complain if you had an S3!

    Saying that, the fact you keep a log of how much you spend on fuel tells me you wouldn't buy an S3 anyway lol.
    I only keep track of fuel and register on fuelly as its good as the Audi is a company car, and i get a rubbish contirbution for fuel allowance per business mile. Not good being out of pocket.

    I guess may target was for 60mpg, which is still million miles away from the Audi brochure. Guess my info shows some real world consumption.

    Quote Originally Posted by R34nel View Post
    Its not even possible to do a wheel spin in an s3 (this maybe doesn't apply to Alex) never mind a burnout lol! they have Quattro remember.
    But it is possible to 4 wheel drift a 4WD

  29. #28
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    262
    It would be easier to do a burn out in your tdi than a 4 wheel drift in an s3, even a 5k revs launch of the line in the rain won't induce any wheel spin and that's with 360 bhp lol
    Audi S3 : revo stage 2+

  30. #29
    more power

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Wilds of East Anglia
    Posts
    26
    Here is a picture when the Audi was 7 months old with the rusting discs


  31. #30
    danb986's Avatar
    In awe of VCDS

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    505
    There isn't a car in our car park that doesn't have discs with some degree of corrosion
    Even the 13 plate 5 Series and 61 plate Boxster have got corrosion there.

    Did you get anywhere with the stalling and strange noise when hot? That's what I'd be more worried about.
    Now: 2010 A3 SB S-Line Black Edition 2.0TDi 140CR. Panther Black
    Retro'd: Black S-Line badges | Private Plate | Come home lights activated | Fogs as corning lights activated | Hill hold assist activated | TPMS (via VCDS) activated | 3.5" s/s tailpipe | LED interior lighting.

    Gone: 2007 A3 SB Sport TDI 140. Dolphin Grey




  32. #31
    The Governor's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    436
    Ah I see, it's the hub that's rusty, not the disc itself (at least form that picture)? You should see BMW's problems with that, they rus all the way round, people paint them with Hammerite and all sorts! And BMW have no interest in the issue whatsoever.

    For what it's worth, my hub are pretty clean...

  33. #32
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    57
    Exactly the same car, 2012, just turned 21k. My front tyres had gone at less than 13k so 27k is not bad at all!

    My average is 43/44mpg, exactly the same as my previous mk6 Golf 140.

    Hubs are exactly the same as your pics.

  34. #33
    more power

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Wilds of East Anglia
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by danb986 View Post
    There isn't a car in our car park that doesn't have discs with some degree of corrosion
    Even the 13 plate 5 Series and 61 plate Boxster have got corrosion there.

    Did you get anywhere with the stalling and strange noise when hot? That's what I'd be more worried about.
    The stalling seems to have stopped since the 38k service, im sure it has something todo with the DMF and its adjustment.

    The brakes rusting is really poor show on 7 month old car, and now at 16months they look awful, really awful. Previous BMW's and Merc's have never had this issue...... actually our KIA Soul not got the issue!

  35. #34
    more power

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Wilds of East Anglia
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by The Governor View Post
    Ah I see, it's the hub that's rusty, not the disc itself (at least form that picture)? You should see BMW's problems with that, they rus all the way round, people paint them with Hammerite and all sorts! And BMW have no interest in the issue whatsoever.

    For what it's worth, my hub are pretty clean...
    I have read newer BMW's are suffering, but as i have explained precious this was never an issue. I didnt expect it to be an issue with Audi, but the dealer explained unless i got ceramic brakes all Audi's do it.......

  36. #35
    S3Alex's Avatar
    Rarely neutral

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,368
    Quote Originally Posted by A3uk View Post
    The stalling seems to have stopped since the 38k service, im sure it has something todo with the DMF and its adjustment.

    The brakes rusting is really poor show on 7 month old car, and now at 16months they look awful, really awful. Previous BMW's and Merc's have never had this issue...... actually our KIA Soul not got the issue!
    Unless the hub/carrier is galvanised or painted etc,they all rust eventually.

  37. #36
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    262
    Either take your wheels off and paint them or forget about it, what do you expect the dealer to do?
    Audi S3 : revo stage 2+

  38. #37
    The Governor's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    436
    Quote Originally Posted by A3uk View Post
    I have read newer BMW's are suffering, but as i have explained precious this was never an issue. I didnt expect it to be an issue with Audi, but the dealer explained unless i got ceramic brakes all Audi's do it.......
    Well, I had three BMW's between 2006 and 2012, and they all had the rusty hubs, as do loads of people on the various BMW forums, so it sounds like you were very lucky if yours didn't...

    I must go and look at my A3 in a bit, as I'm pretty sure mine aren't rusty at all...

  39. #38
    Alexthekidd54's Avatar
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by A3uk View Post
    I only keep track of fuel and register on fuelly as its good as the Audi is a company car, and i get a rubbish contirbution for fuel allowance per business mile. Not good being out of pocket.

    I guess may target was for 60mpg, which is still million miles away from the Audi brochure. Guess my info shows some real world consumption.



    But it is possible to 4 wheel drift a 4WD
    You said it is a company car? Does that mean your not paying for it or is it your company? If its a company car I would be getting the people within the company who supplied this vehicle to you to sort the problems on your behalf tbh

  40. #39
    Alexthekidd54's Avatar
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    25
    Also I dont think the 140 TDi brouchure even says that Combined MPG is anywhere close to 60MPG I am sure its 54.7 or something around that mark?

  41. #40
    more power

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Wilds of East Anglia
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexthekidd54 View Post
    You said it is a company car? Does that mean your not paying for it or is it your company? If its a company car I would be getting the people within the company who supplied this vehicle to you to sort the problems on your behalf tbh
    its a company car, but I duly pay for it via tax code / BIK, but unlike other chaps at the office I treat company cars like its my own = spotless! If your referencing to fleet department then that's rather comical as I'm sure even thou we have many Audi they are not bothered. Also I need to use it everyday

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 06 MY S-Line Sportback 10,000 mile report
    By cosmicblue in forum A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 5th March 2006, 11:23
  2. 60,000 mile service
    By imported_reda3lee in forum A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 24th January 2005, 20:09
  3. 152,000 miles on clock - how much can i sell for?
    By manikm in forum A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10th June 2004, 13:52
  4. Chipping an S4 with 86,000 miles
    By jginsbrg in forum A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 21st May 2004, 19:15
  5. -=| Newbie here, 29,000 mile question.... |=-
    By otisflick in forum A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 8th October 2003, 06:21

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO