Facelift + new grill

tally2425

Reaction score
Looking at getting an A3 but i want a standard one but i've come across an A3 with the new facelift and grill on a 53 plate i didn't think it came with the new grill or am i wrong in saying this?, i knew the facelift happened around that time but wasn't sure on the facelift.

I just want to know if 53 plates can come with the grill without it been modified

I have attached an image, Could this have been modified or can it come as standard like this?

Thanks

Attachments

• media.jpg
    media.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
Tally, that is modified. However, it is not a single-frame grille. All he has done is paint the middle section (which is usually colour coded on an 8P1) and added two chrome strips that connect the top and bottom grille.

This is the same modification on another car:

D

Tally, that is modified. However, it is not a single-frame grille. All he has done is paint the middle section (which is usually colour coded on an 8P1) and added two chrome strips that connect the top and bottom grille.

This is the same modification on another car:

View attachment 18590

Thanks, not so worrying then as i do like what he has done, also is there anything else i need to look out for what could have been modified?

Anything could have been modified mate! Looks as though it's sitting quite low to me, new springs?

Anything could have been modified mate! Looks as though it's sitting quite low to me, new springs?

Think i might give this one a miss, it's a shame it's rather nice but it just scares me when people tamper with cars, previous bad experience has put me off buying cars with modifications haha, oh well!