Bike Rack with S-line kit

magic123

Reaction score
hey guys got a 56 plate 2.0 TFSI A3 with the s-line pack, what (BUDGET) bike rack is suitable with this bodykit please? I don't have a towbar attatchment for one either thanks

3 or 5dr & problem is boot lid racks with the binding ropes don't like spoilers to much, so roof system needs to be considered or fit towbar for this.

don't want either as im short and roof bars aren't gonna be practical plus bikes heavy :( its a 3dr

Remove Front and Rear Wheels, drop one side of rear seats and carefully load bikes like a jigsaw.
Should be able to fit 3 people plus 3 bikes in easily this way, and at no extra cost.

I do that at the moment but its a pain as I use it everyday want it out of the boot that's why I want a bike rack

Hi guys. I'm thinking of getting a roof rack of sorts that I could use for bikes or maybe a roof box when we go away. Not sure how to fit aftermarket bars as no obvious mounting points on my roof.

Is there a way of retrofitting Audi roof bars? They would look good and hopefully will be straightforward attaching Thule boxes / bike carriers to these.

Thanks

Edit - I see the Thule bike racks have feet that clip onto each corner so I wouldn't need the Audi roof bars.

Would be interested in knowing if these could be fitted as they look good imo

I have a 3d 09 s line and the guy before me forced roof bars on and split the rear window seal so roof bars are a Nono . Like someone has said if you drop front and rear wheels off they will go in the back with a tarp down or something. Other than that its gonna have to be a tow bar jobbie, sorry fella! Rear mounted ones dont work unless you are not fussed about your spoiler getting pulled off.