Wiper Blades replacement for Audi A3 58 Reg

adam1314

Reaction score
I am considering replace my front wiper blades but not sure about the model.

I am sure Bosch A930s areotwin will definitely fit but Bosch A937s areotwin is currently on sale for 14.99 quid on amazon sold by eurocarparts. However, the price on the eurocarparts is still as high as 27 quid.

The only difference between those two are the connecting type, A937s is side fitting and A930s is clamped fitting.

I am wondering if those two different fitting types means it requires different connector on my car. If so, I think I have to go for A930s.

Cheers,

only 1st gen a3's, so from 53-05 i think, had the side fitments. everything 55 to 62 has the top fit, AM980S i believe would be correct for the car too. Thats what i've got on mine atm

Reactions: adam1314
Try Trupart aftermarket flat blades avialable on ebay/amazon, they won Autoexpress best buy for the quality of rubber and wipe and out performed Bosch and are a lot cheaper, easy to fit and last well.

Reactions: adam1314
******, they're sold out! :sadlike:
That is weird. Their website still shows in stock and that is cheapest price I have ever seen so far. However, This company's review on trustpilot are not good at all. Though it has a .co.uk domain, it is a company based in France. I might buy A930S from eurocarparts. With their 30% discount and 10% potential cashback from topcashback, the price will be around 22 quid. Still more expensive than that on ebay 18.47 pounds from apd car parts.

Aye, I ordered an oil filter as well to get free p&p. It came this morning from France. I missed an e-mail yesterday saying they were out of stock and refunding me.
Still got the free postage on the filter!;)

Aye, I ordered an oil filter as well to get free p&p. It came this morning from France. I missed an e-mail yesterday saying they were out of stock and refunding me.
Still got the free postage on the filter!;)
Thanks for your updates. I placed an order earlier this afternoon for a front twin wiper blade 930S and a rear H772 and I just received their message that 930s is out of stock and they will reimburse me for the a930s.