Bodykits - Votex/Oettinger

Big Pumpa

Reaction score
Afternoon peeps

I'm trying to source full bodykits from either Votex or Oettinger (preferably Votex due to the funds), but finding it increasingly difficult to find them online seeing as my A3 is a pre-face lift 3 door model (2005). I've tried ebay etc but having no luck

Does anyone know where I can find a Votex bodykit?

Thanks in advance

Damn, so that US supplier is the only supplier for Votex bodykits?

ECS Tuning have the 5 door Votex kits in stock but it wont fit on my 3 door unfortunately

I scored my whole votex kit on ebay when I had my A3 TDI 5 years ago. Front lip was salvaged from a wreck and skirts were new. Complete bidding war for them and so relieved I won them in the end lol paid £200 or there abouts for them!

Didn't like the rear so I sold it on here and opted for a facelift S-line rear bumper instead.

I'd love to restore my old A3 to its former glory - its currently owned by my parents and being left to rot :(

I got a rear votex bumper for my sportback of ebay for like £20, haven't put it on the car though i don't know what to think of it... comes primed and ready to spray.

I didn't like it as the s-line looked nicer. Plus the votex narrows the bottom of the bumper from memory and IMO looks silly when looking from the lights down where the body of the car is quite fat the tapers in :S

Yep i know what you mean. I think im gonna go for a conversion to S Line bumpers and skirts... finding a Votex for a 2005 3 door seems impossible.

Rtec in St Albans quoted me £4100 for the caractere kit or however its spelt. What a rip off

Ridiculous mate. Not even too keen on the kit was just after a price
[FONT=&quot]Hi, unfortunately the Vortex kit is only available from Audi and the kit is now very rare. The full Caractere kit just supplied is £1866 inc vat.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT] [FONT=&quot]For supplying, painting and fitting is £4091 inc vat.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Many thanks[/FONT]