Kenwood DNX521DAB

Jonathaan

Quattro
Reaction score
Will the Kenwood DNX521DAB fit into a Audi A3?

Before people say read description of item - i have seen people fit these to golfs which are not listed so wounderd if it would fit my A3.

Currently got double din Concert head unit.

KENWOOD DNX521DAB | eBay

Thanks for any advice given,
Jonny.

with the appropriate fitting kit it'd drop in no worries. Facia plate and plug n play cables are normally provided in these kits to allow fitment to specific vehicles, they will however have to be bought additional to the HU

with the appropriate fitting kit it'd drop in no worries. Facia plate and plug n play cables are normally provided in these kits to allow fitment to specific vehicles, they will however have to be bought additional to the HU

As far as im aware it comes with a "Harness" but id imagine this being for a VWmore than the Audi. Iv just had a quick browse on the net and cannot find any facia adapters or cables for the HU to Audi.

I also spoke with Audi about it but they didnt even seem to be able to tell me the day of the week, Leeds Audi :banghead:

This won't fit any of the audi range. Its for some vw skodas and seats only. look at the shape of it. It also comes down to the way it mounts in aswell, on all the above mentioned cars the stereos held in by 4x Torx screws hidden under a fascia panel. All audi's are held on spring clips.

U could buy a normal double din kenwood like this, with all the fittings u need for less than that anyway. The only reason these are so expensive is because they have full canbus capability with things such as heater controls/display, factory reverse sensors, steering wheel controls etc etc. AFAIK there is no audi equivalent yet because too many audis have different shaped stereos. Most of the other VAG vehicles share the same shape.

****** hell, seen these in a few VW's, didn't know they were that price! :faint:

Cheers for the help guys - will have to sell it on then (Y)