Which service interval?

RYes3

Reaction score
Does the car know what service interval its on? I know they all get long life oil at the factory but I want to use the interval servicing instead. Car is a 62 plate RS3. Thanks in advance.

Ive just had my S3 serviced (Oil & Filter) was told it was on the long life service plan, they have changed it over to yearly service as I prefer servicing every year.
You should be able to see through menu as mine still said over a year till next service before I got it serviced.

That's just the thing, it only has 4500 miles on it and I have had it since October last year. Its telling me I have 5600 miles till oil service or 265 days. That takes it well over a year?

Does the car know what service interval its on? I know they all get long life oil at the factory but I want to use the interval servicing instead. Car is a 62 plate RS3. Thanks in advance.

Ask it 😂

Pull out the right puller on your dials, it sticks out of the speedo

As long as oil is set to 10k the inspection is usually 20k.

Mine is set to 10K but I service my S3 every 5K anyway

Is the Oil figure adaptive? Does it know when it needs an Oil change or is it not that clever?

Mine is set to 10K but I service my S3 every 5K anyway

Is the Oil figure adaptive? Does it know when it needs an Oil change or is it not that clever?

Allegedly it's that clever. I used to do mine every 12k regardless of what the computer said.