If you had the opportunity to re-spray your A3/S3 any colour...

Focus RS Green, with phantomschwarz perleffekt roof, mirrors, wheels, and grilles.
It would look the bizzo. :)

Sepang Blue is pretty sexy too...

audi-rs5-sepang-blue-2012.jpg

Reactions: dexx913, SparkyMcA, fangio and 1 other person
I think i'd get my A3 in Matte Graphite Grey... marmite maybe but would look good with black alloys :arco:

Last edited:
I would do mine gloss yellow with black grill and diffuser, also black mirrors and tinted windows would look awesome

rivera blue, or that sepang blue! happy with ma suzuka grey tho

Racing Mica..... Google it if you dont know what it is....

Reactions: Artimus
I can't really say anything other than Java green since I got mine last week lol

I can't really say anything other than Java green since I got mine last week lol

Yea that green is lovely. I might be boring and go Daytona, otherwise just get it re-sprayed phantom black coz my paint is shocking atm.

It would have to be Sepang blue. Failing that, black cherry :O

Reactions: SPARTAN91
The Mica just looks a bit "sickly" to me, can't explain it.
:sign_omg:

As if to show how opinions vary, I think Racing Mica is the perfect shade of Blue ...and it's rare.

Racing Mica Blue :hubbahubba:

Aruba was the closest I could find when I was looking to buy & I love it, but still think it's missing that certain something in comparison ...

Rear Angle some1

Reactions: Sevv
daytona grey :D
RSDG1.jpg

Reactions: wuta3
Ive got a Sepang blue!! so i may have to stick with it as i love the colour and the shine you can get off of the paintwork,
if not Matte Grey for me!

Sepang Blue, Daytona Grey or the Exclusive Purple, the one before Merlin. Love my Brilliant Black but it's a ***** to keep looking spot-on!

I am going to try and get a daytona grey wrap or similar at some point. Mine is silver at the moment which is alright but wouldn't have been my first choice colour.