Swap: My Non-resonated Milltek for your Resonated one!

Jordan427

Reaction score
Hi all,

Basically, the car I've just bought has a non-resonated milltek on it and it's a tad too loud for my liking, especially on hard acceleration.

Maybe there's someone who thinks the opposite? You've got the resonated one and it's not quite loud enough for you?

So, is there anyone out there who would want to swap? Even better if you're a capable mechanic and have the equipment and facilities (or access to)! I ain't too hot on mechanics but I can make brews and pass the occasional spanner.

I would also consider swapping out for an OEM one (it's a 2.0t) with a bit of cash my way.

Cheers!

Must be someone out there who wants to swap their stock exhaust for a milltek non resonated one?

I have a standard 2.0 I would swap for depending on cash your way?!

hi mate im based in kendal what car do you have i know you said 2.0t i have a standard s3 exhaust i would swap for a milltek one and swap it all over but it will depend what car you have !

Why not just sell the Milltek and buy a stock exhaust? Whereabouts in Lancs are you?

I can't really be bothered with the hassle to be honest! :)

Where are you Dan_Mol?

Graham89 - I'm in the north west and it's a 2.0T.

s3_sid -It's an 8P1 A3 2005 3dr 2.0T Quattro!

Darn it. I'm in Cumbria but often down Manchester etc. but mine is a fwd so exhaust will be different due to Quattro.

Unless someone knows better.

I can't really be bothered with the hassle to be honest! :)

Where are you Dan_Mol?

Graham89 - I'm in the north west and it's a 2.0T.

s3_sid -It's an 8P1 A3 2005 3dr 2.0T Quattro!

I'm in Horwich and have a standard exhaust on my 2.0T FSI if that's any good to you?

cool ill find out if it fits it should do ! , what back box style has it got ? where abouts in lancashire are you