Screamer Pipe

Josh-27

Reaction score
Hello, just a quick question just brought my audi and was wondering is there a screamer pipe that will go onto it and if so where could I purchase one? I have a a3 Sportback 2.0 t fsi. Thanks.

eh? do you know what a screamer pipe is?
a screamer pipe is used if you have an external waste gate. which will mean different manifold,turbo, exhaust ect ect.

do you mean an atmospheric dump valve to get a ptsss noise.

eh? do you know what a screamer pipe is?
a screamer pipe is used if you have an external waste gate. which will mean different manifold,turbo, exhaust ect ect.

do you mean an atmospheric dump valve to get a ptsss noise.

Was just about to say the same thing.

Also re atmospheric spacers etc....just can't see the point of anything that makes noises and doesn't make the car go faster.

I know that's personal opinion but if it doesn't serve some useful purpose.....

Oh right ok no just me being stupid mate as heard a few evo going by and was just screaming just like the Mazda3 mps. If you heard them? I was sure on dump valve as its an automatic but it's trip control dsg.

Was just about to say the same thing.

Also re atmospheric spacers etc....just can't see the point of anything that makes noises and doesn't make the car go faster.

I know that's personal opinion but if it doesn't serve some useful purpose.....
was just to put se grunt into my car as its got 200bhp so got the power.

was just to put se grunt into my car as its got 200bhp so got the power.

Josh...do you know what a screamer pipe is?

As with the first reply....it requires you to have an externally wastegated turbo.

Also it will NOT add any grunt and nor will a diverter valve spacer.

Reactions: NHN
Oh come on Al, course it will, noise based grunt, not power wise :jester: :undwech:

Come on!

You know the only type of grunt that interests me.

If it doesn't make it go faster,it's money wasted! :)

Reactions: NHN
This is true lol.

Been bashing neighbours concrete garden most the day to try & help him restore to a small green serene area, feeling great for doing it aswell tbh lively & fitter ready for tomorrows work onslaught on an A4 cab, amazing how small an amount of concrete can create such a huge pile of rubble lol.