Cruise control and MFSW fitted... Thanks NHN..

Jamie.

Reaction score
As per title, a thank you and a plug for NHN..
After a phone call at lunch time today, this evening my car has cruise control and a multi-function steering wheel. Within 3 hours of speaking, Nigel was at my work place with necessary parts to complete the install.
If anyone wants installation and coding work done, give him a shout. He really knows his stuff....

Oh, and make sure you got some tea bags!!:thumbsup:

Reactions: NHN
Thanks Jamie, was a pleasure to meet you today, very pleasant, friendly, relaxed guy, the mere fact you went out to buy teabags, so I could have a cuppa was outstanding & extremely kind, much appreciated, even if I was bantering :)

Tbh what a lovely day aswell, the sights were also very nice, lmao, lets just say it wasn't Arundel castle that caught our, or should I say my eye, some lovely women around the town lol, maybe I'm on heat :)

Glad you're happy with the work, got there in the end, the ecu wasn't playing well, probably affected by the heat like us all atm, but cracked it & all good on a Friday afternoon.

What a perfect place to have a garage though, very peaceful & great for local people.

Enjoy your new toys mate, give me a shout if you need anything else done, again thanks for the writeup & the tea :)