2007 S Line rear bumper advise - Would a 2008 bumper fit?

All years 3dr rear bumpers fit anyother 3dr car, same for 5dr, all 5dr rears fit anyother 5dr for any years.

All years 3dr rear bumpers fit anyother 3dr car, same for 5dr, all 5dr rears fit anyother 5dr for any years.

So to confirm if i get a 2010 bumper, it would fit the 5 door 2007 pre-face lift okay?

Its just the newer bumpers are stupidly cheaper than the older versions which makes absolutely no sense!

So to confirm if i get a 2010 bumper, it would fit the 5 door 2007 pre-face lift okay?

Its just the newer bumpers are stupidly cheaper than the older versions which makes absolutely no sense!

Rears have no year restrictions & as I said 3dr to 3dr & 5dr to 5dr, no mix/match of the 2.

It is because there's very few 2004-2007 shape S-Line bumpers so rareness makes them pricey - the standard/sport bumper with the rubbing strip does not look nearly as nice. But ALL the facelift rear bumpers look nice, the boggo rear bumper looks just like the "old" S-Line bumper and are plentiful.

c_w is correct. The facelift bumpers don't have an S Line version and a standard version, all bumpers are the same, it's just the lower diffuser piece that changes. If you put standard facelift 5 door rear bumper on yours it'll give you the smooth look of the older S Line bumper and be a lot cheaper. There are very subtle differences between the early S Line rear bumpers and the facelift ones, but to 99.9% of the population they'd look the same.

The main difference (apart from the later ones being genuine 2-piece with separate diffusers wheras the old S-Line was a "fake" diffuser) is a crease around the top edge to try and match the sharper front styling of the facelift but as above, it's not going to be that noticeable if mated with a 05-07 S-Line front bumper.