Just phoned Portsmouth Audi regarding window module update..

chris.vincent3

Own a BMW now, HOWEVER I still own VCDS!
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
As my windows are doing that annoying thing when they go up but fall down a few inches.

And she said my car has no updates on their system, however asked if I wanted to book it in for a £98 diagnostic fee.. However if a fault is found within the first hour the fee won't be as much..

Is this something I can do via VCDS?

As my windows are doing that annoying thing when they go up but fall down a few inches.

And she said my car has no updates on their system, however asked if I wanted to book it in for a £98 diagnostic fee.. However if a fault is found within the first hour the fee won't be as much..

Is this something I can do via VCDS?

Spray dry silicone spray on the window seals (lots of it). Solved my problem.

Could just be alignment problem, door has some adjusters within, door card of job.

Spray dry silicone spray on the window seals (lots of it). Solved my problem.

Tried this, works fine until the spray dries up.

Could just be alignment problem, door has some adjusters within, door card of job.

Oh great, I'm useless at alignment. Need to remove my passenger door card anyway to put new door clips in, see what I find.

Thanks.

ive found my rear windows have started doing this in the last couple days. going to spray some silicone to tyde me over till i have time to play with it. im already in the dog house for cleaning and polishing and t-cutting "her" car all day yesterday lol, there was alot of scratches haha