VCDS Question

ENZO

Reaction score
Hi,
im thinking about purchasing a VCDS but unsure where from. I see a load on ebay cheap £20-30 ish, im guessing these are no good or dangerous to use?

Ross-Tech the best to go for?

Hi,
im thinking about purchasing a VCDS but unsure where from. I see a load on ebay cheap £20-30 ish, im guessing these are no good or dangerous to use?

Ross-Tech the best to go for?

NHN is your man...

here you go ------>click here------> Private Message

Reactions: ENZO and NHN
Discussions of counterfeit items, costs, links etc are not permitted on this forum, please adhere to those rules.

Discussions of counterfeit items, costs, links etc are not permitted on this forum, please adhere to those rules.

PM'd you :D

counterfeit? i just thought they were cheaper version
currently using torque app for android but its not very good for faults.

PM'd you :D

counterfeit? i just thought they were cheaper version
currently using torque app for android but its not very good for faults.

they are cheap becaue they are counterfeit!! They are also locked to old versions of VCDS and you cant update them

buy genuine; it will make / save you money in the long run :) ive had mine 5 years now!!

Reactions: Sandra and NHN
My Cable arrive on Thursday. Used it today to get my car out of limp mode.
Definitely worth the money and can be used on other VAG brands. :rolleyes:

Reactions: NHN
Dont even think about buying VCDS from anyone else mate. Nige (NHN) is the man to get it from. Genuine seller with a cracking track record and customer service and back-up......Do it now and get it bought.....You buy cheap you dig deep.

Reactions: NHN and ENZO
Dont even think about buying VCDS from anyone else mate. Nige (NHN) is the man to get it from. Genuine seller with a cracking track record and customer service and back-up......Do it now and get it bought.....You buy cheap you dig deep.

+1 to that

Thanks guys, appreciate the feedback, all helps :)

Also echo the above comments about Nigel, top service and very helpful when I first bought mine from him.

Definitely worth buying as it pays for itself in the long run. I've lost count of the times I've had to use mine!

Another thumbs up for Nigel. He sold me mine (along with some LED lights). He's always been happy to help on this forum and the stuff he knows is mind boggling.
Buy genuine and buy from NHN!
I can guarantee there'll be a time when having the genuine cable will save you money. Besides, would you want to plug a cheapo cable into your car and then rely on it not to pack up when you've got a module open?

Wow Monday is bringing out the best in me lmao.

Genuine all the way it's safe because you never know if man in china is colour blind or clumsy with his soldering iron

Reactions: ENZO