where to buy a replacement quarter panel (bodyshop people)

geordiegooner

Reaction score
hi
ive recently bought a 54 plate 5 door sportback that is light accident damage to the o/s quarter panel I haven't had time to try audi yet for a price but does anyone else know were I can buy a quarter panel even an oem item.

lots of breakers out there that will cut to your sizes and alot cheaper then dealers

lots of breakers out there that will cut to your sizes and alot cheaper then dealers

most ive tried want £200 + for one plus postage! ive no idea what the price of these are as im a ford man and this is my first audi and a bit of a shock how dear parts are.

Round here in manchester there's plenty of breakers and I'll tell you that they are each to their own in prices some are extremely cheap so I think a day trip is in order :)

Loads or a3's for spares on ebay

Tried loads on eBay most will cut them off but want £200+ then delivery on top of that .i bought one for a focus st when the car was only 3 years old and it only cost me £100.

Being totally honest it all depends on how much of the panel you want and where you want it cutting from but the going rate is 150-200

I've just been told about a place local to me who supply audi with panel ect so I gave them a ring and for a brand new quarter panel it only comes in at £271 so I've got one on order .happy days

It will be a copy part that I would have rather gone for a oem second hand one to be honest :thumbup:

It is a oem part they supply parts for audi,seat,vw ect the body shop that's doing the work told me about them .

I highly doubt it at that price but when it arrives the part no will be the tell sign:thumbup:

Should have tried Tps see what there prices were like?