Glove box air-con.

No idea about having it in an Audi.
Had it in a Skoda Fabia, useful in this sort of weather.

Also has it on the new Polo's. Not sure it'd keep your ice cream from melting though!:yum:

Iv seen a couple of the older Audi RS4s that actually had a fridge built into the glovebox. Admittedly you could only fit about 2 cans of coke in there but it was awesome!

A lot of the VDubs have the air con coolers though.

My cousins golf 1.4 basic looking car has AC in glovebox lol and its actually really cold lol keeps drinks in there and they stay nicee and cold vw said its like a fridge as it can get down to 9degree's

It'd be handy in this weather - stick your head in it if you get too hot :scared2:

Reactions: TDI140
It was crap in the B6/7, I had it in my S4 & it was useless, didn't get cold enough tbh on most journeys if at all & of course needed aircon on low all the time, it was another glovebox with a fridge insert part, all it had was a hole in the side of glovebox with a link tube to the heater system, as per web link above.

Best option for chilled stuff in the car is the 12v cooler box for boot etc.

I wouldn't suggest anyone retrofits it in any car intended for.

It was crap in the B6/7, I had it in my S4 & it was useless, didn't get cold enough tbh on most journeys if at all & of course needed aircon on low all the time, it was another glovebox with a fridge insert part, all it had was a hole in the side of glovebox with a link tube to the heater system, as per web link above.

Best option for chilled stuff in the car is the 12v cooler box for boot etc.

I wouldn't suggest anyone retrofits it in any car intended for.

Thanks, Nige, I have one; so it's power socket in boot next then! :ohmy: