EM TuningSky Insurance

Thread: Cup holder!!

1st Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Follow JD007F On Twitter Add JD007F on Facebook Add JD007F on Google+ Visit JD007F's Youtube Channel Visit JD007F's Instagram Channel

Cup holder!!

Hi guys!

I'm looking to add a cup holder to the front dash and I was wondering what the part number was and where to get the cup holder from?

Hope you guys can help cheers

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!! Covered many times for different holders. Also REALLY helps if you let people know what year and model of A3 you have. Ideally chuck in a picture of your dash too and whereabouts you are wanting to fit it exactly.

Lot of helpful people on here. Just please put a little effort and thought into your posts and SEARCH first!!!!! 60% of the time a search works everytime....
    Sold:Audi S3 (2008 8P2 with upgrades by NHN)
    Phantom Black
    , Bucket Seats, Sunroof, Parking Sensors, FBMFSW, Armrest Phone Prep, Privacy Glass, ILP, FTW, BOSE, RNSE MkII SDS & AMI, Cruise Control, MY11 Folding/Dimming Mirrors, MY11 Rear Lights, Auto Lights/Wipers

1st Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Follow JD007F On Twitter Add JD007F on Facebook Add JD007F on Google+ Visit JD007F's Youtube Channel Visit JD007F's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by MacrosTheBlack View Post
    USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!! Covered many times for different holders. Also REALLY helps if you let people know what year and model of A3 you have. Ideally chuck in a picture of your dash too and whereabouts you are wanting to fit it exactly.

Lot of helpful people on here. Just please put a little effort and thought into your posts and SEARCH first!!!!! 60% of the time a search works everytime....
    Okey dokey pal sorry I couldn't find search on my tapatalk as it keeps crashing so I found it easier to just do a thread! I have an Audi a3 11 plate with rns-e I want it on the right hand side closest to the steering wheel as I hVe 3 button spaces so I could put a cup holds there bit ill get ok the laptop later an have a look is well.

Cheers

1st Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Hi guys got the car cleaned and took a few pictures so I've looked in the search bar but not many have come up for a a3 cup holder!

Would it be possible to have one the right hand side of the hazard light button?

Cheers

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373484437.307706.jpg

1st Gear

Status
    I'm sure it's been done mate there is a thread on it, if you look in the stickies section at the top it tells you how to search the forum using google as the search engine, Its probably the most effective way of searching old threads.

Hope this helps

1st Gear

Status
    Bit harsh Macros...

Try this JD... Cup holder mod for facelift A3 / S3

1st Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by _Zerocool_ View Post
    Bit harsh Macros...

Try this JD... Cup holder mod for facelift A3 / S3
    Don't worry about macros lol I should look really sorry!

Cheers zerocool. Thanks for the link also are they worth doing by any chance.

Cheers

1st Gear

Status
    I've not done it myself. It is a bit of a pain with the only cup holder being under the arm rest so you can use one or the other. Would be better to have one on the dash where you said but I won't be pulling my dash apart to do it. You may be better at that kind of thing. The other thing is it you could end up with a sticky drink all over your sat nav plus = bad. This happened in my golf and I never did manage to clean it up properly. I wouldn't bother mate.

Different Gear

Status
    The other thing is it you could end up with a sticky drink all over your sat nav plus = bad. This happened in my golf and I never did manage to clean it up properly. I wouldn't bother mate.
    This is exactly why I won't put one in that location
    09 Audi A3 2.0 TDI 170 S-Line SB 8P3
    - Full Leather - LED DRL's - BOSE - Cruise Control - RNS-E Mk2 - AMI - Bluetooth - Folding Mirrors -

VCDS owner - A3 Grille Install Guide

1st Gear

Status

My Social Networking

I've not done it myself. It is a bit of a pain with the only cup holder being under the arm rest so you can use one or the other. Would be better to have one on the dash where you said but I won't be pulling my dash apart to do it. You may be better at that kind of thing. The other thing is it you could end up with a sticky drink all over your sat nav plus = bad. This happened in my golf and I never did manage to clean it up properly. I wouldn't bother mate.
    Haha I have been reading and thinking the exactly same thing about the drink spilling on the sat nav not a good idea lol. Think ill stick to changing my pedals and washer jets to fan spray ones I think first lol.

Cheers guys.

5th Gear

Status
    also for the percentage quote, macros you gain +10 cool points.