Am i being thick but what is this for??

Audi27

Reaction score
Audi centre

Now I have bought a couple of jack lead's that don't fit so is this for something else?? Looked in the manual and couldn't find anything. Something look's to be broken from it as well.

I know it's gonna be something simple and i'm gonna be look a pillock but if anyone know's could you advise?

Thanks

yeh plug small jack in it for ur ipod/phone lol just cover for it missing( bit of plastic)

and press cd button on head unit twice for aux to play via it

Thought so, any idea's the size of the jack because I have bought two different one's and they are too big? The two i bought were recommended for Audi a3 but obviously not!

Its for Audio,,,,Eg A Sony Walkman has a 3.5 jack at the end. One end of the lead goes in this and the other end goes into the 3.5 plug hole in your photo and you play your favourite "pick of the Pops" To days equivalent would be an I phone lead.
Hope this helps

Thank's for the help, least that narrow's it down now to find the correct lead. Been dying play my ipod since I had the car. CD's are annoying

jump into tesco or summit 24 hour and get one for a few quid n have fun playing away with it haha