rip off? and confused A3 SPORTBACK FRONT FOGS

PODA3

Reaction score
HELLO

I JUST BOUGHT A 2007 A3 SPORTBACK (8PA), IT CAME WITHOUT FRONT FOGS AND I AM HOPING TO GET A SET INSTALLED.

However if I'm totally honest I haven't a clue about electrics and fogs and am an absolute novice...I trawled through Ebay but have gotten some crazy quotes and am now totally confused....

"Hazydays" quoted me ---- kit only including postage for £425+vat !!!!!!"

Can someone please point me in the right direction....I have the fog grills and am looking for a set of good quality front fogs along with all necessary wiring and switches.....
A German company recommened the following :

NEU Audi A3 S3 8P Nebelscheinwerfer NSW KOMPLETT SET | eBay

Has anyone got any recommendations..thank you...

(Eventually I'd like to replace the headlights with maybe Black Devel Eyes dlr's )

Whereabouts in Ireland are you?

We could also fit bixenons to your car, black eye headlights are horrible IMHO.

Hello again!!! In Munster - in the Clare / Limerick area....thanks for the advice...

NHN will be in glasgow on the 21st july if thats any help for you. We be at the secc for the Scottish car show. Welcome to audi-sport.net. Hope you enjoy the forum. :) x

Hello, thanks for the advice on the bixenons...can you give me a brief run down on them...What are the benefits cost etc...do they have drls built in...
Also could I pick ur brains on the fog issue for my A3 sportback....Am debating whether to bother with them or just go for the bixenons?

Any thoughts? Sorry this is all new to me!

Thank you again