EXHAUST SYSTEM FOR A3 2010 2L TDI

Chris Coates

Reaction score
Hi all, i have an audi a3 2.0TDI 2010 Sports Back, my car has a vtech tune on it, tuned to around 175hp.

would love to get the exhaust done, a miltek or supersprint. was wondering what you guys would recommend? and also would i need to remap again or would i be ok if i just add the exhaust?

I would recommend a back box delete or custom straight pipe, nothing more. 2.0 TDI's can't sing, no matter what you do to them. Don't waste money on expensive exhaust system.

Reactions: Peto Pedro
Who says a TDI cant sing you havnt heard my car ^^^ when i floor it my milltek gets heads turning in the streets

?
TDI140: could you show me on the milltek site what exhaust would make my car sing? and how much

Its about £855 i think, just a decat turbo back milltek system and remap and the car will sound like a beast, a nice rumbke unde acceleration just find a local milltek dealer they fit exhaust for free usually

YER my TDI 140 sounds very nice also turns heads I have a full miltek system and downpipe cost me £520.00 .

very happy with mine sounds the business .

YER my TDI 140 sounds very nice also turns heads I have a full miltek system and downpipe cost me £520.00 .

very happy with mine sounds the business .
i had full system including back box i used to half just custom downpipe but with backbox its totally different sound 2.75" is the spec of the tdi milltek pipework

Reactions: tdi-man
would that be the exhaust to go for people?

do i go an exhaust for 140hp or 170hp, my car was a 140hp and now is V-tech tuned to 178HP, 1 place told me to go with what my car was when i got it 103kw - 140hp, just want to confirm that with you all,
THANK U :)

Yh thats the right one i think and you will need dpf delete software uploading onto the ecu which can be dome my good tuners

Yeah sure you will an improvement, but no where near petrol standards.

Depends what petrol though doesnt it ! Small engine Naturally aspirated petrol wont get much gains but turbo powered petrol will, insuring that your car has good air flow will make engine life longer and make it run efficiently thats why a bigger exhaust is better for a TDI if you dont want to tube it then leave it standard and be boring

I'm talking about the sound... I'm saying even a 1.2 corsa with a good exhaust will sound better. A custom straight pipe as I said will allow exhaust gases to flow more easily than a system with numerous bends

I'm talking about the sound... I'm saying even a 1.2 corsa with a good exhaust will sound better. A custom straight pipe as I said will allow exhaust gases to flow more easily than a system with numerous bends
not the boy racer corsas they are just annoying, decat will make TDI flow better, i have ported inlet manifold and milltek for air flow, trust me a good exhaust is what you need for air flow and also if you remapping a TDI any good tuner will tell you a decat will help

What the...I stand corrected. Is that video legit? I want to hear similar sound on a A3

My brother has an 3.0 TDi A6. custom exhaust, EGR delete, DPF delete, Remapped. It sounds amazing.

Yh thats the right one i think and you will need dpf delete software uploading onto the ecu which can be dome my good tuners
Would you need DPF delete on a 140 Tdi? I thought it was just needed on the 170 models. Can anyone confirm