New to the forum

S3 Ste

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've been snooping the forum for quite a long time and have learned a lot from this awesome forum, but never made a post untill now :uhm:.
Anyway I thought it was time to introduce myself... My name is Stephen, im 25 and live in Cheshire.

I bought my 2007 S3 8P1 just over a year ago and love it. No mods yet but have decided to go for a Shark stage 1 remap some time soon (as long as my insurance doesn't go through the roof). Will probably go down the STS route.
Some pics: SAM 2213 reg editSAM 2216 reg editIMG 2644 reg edit

Attachments

• SAM_2217_reg edit.jpg
    SAM_2217_reg edit.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 127
Welcome to the site Stephen.

Give user N8 a shout, aka Kowalski Details, apart from being a ****** nice bloke, he's also a sponsor of the site who does Shark Remapping in Salford area, he can come to you aswell afaik.

Also if any oem technology mods are needed, give us a shout as we can supply/fit :)

Hi Stephen, welcome to audi-sport.net. Very nice car. Glad you have found the forum interesting. We are all pretty friendly and helpful on here. For local meets click my signature for small events and add yourself onto the members list for your area. I hope you continue to enjoy the forum. :) x

Thanks everyone :)
Hi N8, yeah I should be able to get the car mapped once the next payday comes around (bonnet now needs a respray too due to a big stone hitting me).
Thanks mate I'll get in touch with you when my funds allow :eyebrows:

Once quick question with the map, if I were to ever sell the car and wanted to put the original map back on would I just have to go to Shark and they could do this for me? (If I didn't get the STS unit).

Cheers

Welcome to ASN.

You'll get plenty of help here!