New Here

DBoniface

Reaction score
Hi All

My name is Dan and I am 21, After a long time of looking and dribbling I finally went and brought an Audi A3 sport Tdi 2007 plate from my mates mate, I couldnt refuse it really £5900 with full audi service history and as far as i can see the only cosmetic damage is a chip out the paint above the petrol cap and a stone chip in the bonnet that has dented it all the others are normal stone chips on the front.

So far since Ive had it I got my allos refurbed and an after market ipod kit fitted were the cable comes from the handbrake and I can place the ipod in the cup holder. this is quite handy because it allows me to have CD11 on the concept 2 head unit to search through tracks :)

Also had all four alloys refurbed and that was the best thing I done it makes so much difference apart from I need to clean down the back of them now haha however using 3M wheel cleaner spray that on the top of the inside and let it drip down then jet wash it off does wonders!

the list of things I want to do is as folllows:
Genuine Black Edition front grill with silver badge or black badge not to sure yet.
Get the front bumper resprayed
cruise control
Arm rest
lower it about another 20MM

Anyways glad ive got the car and its so economical and hope to upload pictures and share my experience with you all.

Dan

Hi Dan, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics? Where are you located? Im sure you will enjoy your car. We have site sponsors who retrofit cruise control. Enjoy the forum. :) x

hello Dan , welcome to the Audi club mate :) glad you're happy with the car and this forum is literally one of the very "very" few best audi forums out there.. and the members here are great mature and super helpful

Reactions: S3Alex and Sandra
hello Dan , welcome to the Audi club mate :) glad you're happy with the car and this forum is literally one of the very "very" few best audi forums out there.. and the members here are great mature and super helpful

Thank you Sevv, we try to be the best. :) x

Reactions: S3Alex
Welcome to the site Dan.

If you're looking for a cruise installer, give us a shout as we can supply/fit the whole system & other oem technology mods :)

Nice one Sevv/Sandra :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sevv and Sandra
Hi Dan,

Welcome to ASN.

Hope you enjoy the car and the forums.