A3 Sline Sportback colors.

I

imported_kkline

Do any of you cats have pics of the various colors available with the new SLine trim on the sportback. I am particulary interested in white.

I am on the verge of placing my order and cant decide.

Please help if you can

Most of the people on this board are in the UK and therefore white is a very unusual colour - I have never seen a white A3 in the UK.

In the USA they are much more common, especially in the States that have hot climates.

At the risk of incurring the wrath of the moderators I'd respectfully suggest that you check out the Fourtitude forum as I have seen pictures of White A3s on there.

http://forums.fourtitude.com/zeroforum?id=548

[ QUOTE ]
Do any of you cats have pics of the various colors available with the new SLine trim on the sportback. I am particulary interested in white.

I am on the verge of placing my order and cant decide.

Please help if you can

[/ QUOTE ]

Check this link out, golly it is ugly..... White A3 Sportback

[ QUOTE ]
I think I will go with the Light Silver

[/ QUOTE ]

Much better idea!

I agree! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Here's a few for comparison....

wMTAzMzUxMTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

Normal
005__scaled_600.jpg

Possibly akoya
dsc026052ef.jpg

Avus (Cupramax's) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
SPORTBK.jpg

I think it has to be grey, lava or black on the sportback with Alu roof rails and mirrors.

I like the red 3dr or the silver SptBk with the kit on.. Nice! White a no no!

Certainly in the UK,white is a big no-no.

There was a survey done on colours recently,where they asked used car dealers which colours they preferred.

White was bottom,with some dealers saying they simply wouldn't take a white car into their stock or,if they did,they would have to buy and sell it cheap.

[ QUOTE ]
Here's a few for comparison....

Avus (Cupramax's) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
SPORTBK.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

OOOOhhh fame at last /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

500 pounds lower for resale on white cars ............

I'm sorry but someone seems to be posting pictures of fridges in a thread dedicated to cars. Please desist immediately.