Key fob cutting and programming

dallo

Reaction score
Need some advice if I buy this item from eBay 151070050777 is it possible to precode it cut it and program it to my car as I don't have the skc so this would need to be extracted from the car.
if it can be done is there anyone on this forum that can do this for me.
any help would be much appreciated and would be willing to pay.

It needs precoded with vin/brand afaik, which is what vag Germany do before sending to the dealer, it effectively becomes another key as in key number 2.

Some machines in the wild just copy existing, so you have 2 key number 1's.

I prefer to use audi tbh for reasons.

I have told you several times I would be able to help you out. However as you have not listened to my advice several times, feel free to go to the dealers. Im sure NHN could arrange you a key this way maybe a little cheaper im not sure of his relationship with the dealer.
Most decent locksmiths will refuse to cut keys not supplied by themselves due to the cost of replacing machine cutters when inferior blade quality breaks them. You should ask the key supplier to cut the blade, im sure he could use instacode or something funky to get your key cut details. I usually get the local key cutter to cut blades I supply as I didnt fancy slplashing out on cutting machines for a hobby!

NHN , you still need to precode the key, no after market key cloning machine can get around that part (trust me ive asked the questions!), but there are several solutions to produce a 'dealer' key that is precoded ready to code to the car, or some solutions do the whole job in one hit. I watched a local VW complete the process on a passat yesterday, pretty cool computers they have, but they dont show very much info to the technician.

yes that remote can be cut, pre-coded then programmed using something like Advanced Diagnostics key programming equipment or Abrites VAG Commander.

There isn't any equipment known to me that is capable of cloning VAG ID48 transponders yet. So all ID48 transponders are given their own key number

Reactions: @udi A3
I have several pieces of advanced-diagnostics equipment, top stuff. Dont buy Chinese clones though they wont work!