RS3 Wheels On S3

Offset should be fine for RS3 onto an S3, not sure of the offset but they'll probably sit a touch further out than standard (which is what most people are after anyway). On an 8" you should go for 225/35 R19s.

Warren fitted a set straight from a RS3 last year, have a look out for his build thread.

Isn't the offset of standard RS3 wheels 50? If so, they fit fine, may want some spacers to fill the arches a bit more though.

they look a bit odd on a 3dr, but on a 5dr :anbet:

I don't think they look too bad on a 3 door.........

But then maybe i'm biased!!

Mine are 8.5J et43 with 235/35/19 and they rub a bit given that i am lowered 25mm on H&R's. Which is quite annoying..........

Reactions: dzTT and Dean_T
Mine are 8.5J et43 with 235/35/19 and they rub a bit given that i am lowered 25mm on H&R's. Which is quite annoying..........
on front or back?
for front you can get adjustable ball joints to adjust camber, and at the back you can adjust it without extra parts.

on front or back?
for front you can get adjustable ball joints to adjust camber, and at the back you can adjust it without extra parts.
At the back,it's simple enough to get 3degrees or more negative,and as you say,at the front,if you want a little bit of neg,you can use the TTRS TCAs,and for more,you need adjustable topmounts and serious cost.

I don't think they look too bad on a 3 door.........

But then maybe i'm biased!!

They look the awesome mate, when i have the cash will consider some for sure

Reactions: JamesS4cab
They rubbed front and back.

Dont anymore cos I took em off as they annoyed me!

Fronts went back on this morning with 225/35s to fit over the new brakes.

Need some 225's for the rear now.