Removing audi badge? Help

tr1ck

Reaction score
Looking at buying a black audi badge for the front grill. I know it's just clipped in but does anyone know what their like to remove? Am I going to have to take the grill of to do so? Or is it a simple job that can be don't with everything in place?
Any help or links to other threads would be great :)
Thanks

Looking at buying a black audi badge for the front grill. I know it's just clipped in but does anyone know what their like to remove? Am I going to have to take the grill of to do so? Or is it a simple job that can be don't with everything in place?
Any help or links to other threads would be great :)
Thanks

Just done this the other day. The badge literally pulls straight off. You may need to use a bit of force as when I tried to GENTLY prise it from the grill it would not budge. I had to pull it off with enough force that I was worried I would crack the grill but I didn't :)

So, what's the trick, haha?

I tried to do this swap to a black front badge on the weekend, and I couldn't see a way to prise the original badge from the grille.

As above mate. You just need to give it a good hard pull.

Managed to get the job done. Broke around half of the clips on the OEM badge, oh well, won't be putting back on I guess.

front-grille-badge-02-M.jpg

front-grille-badge-03-M.jpg

Reactions: MrBones