Finally an audi owner!!!!

JD007F

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have been on the forum a while but only to see what's the best a3 to get. Well I've manage to purchase one on Monday and she's a beauty I have got a silver 3 door 2011 Audi a3 2.0 170 s tronic sline black edition, I have managed to get one with theses options;
Rns-e
Sds
Bluetooth
Sunroof
iPod ami
Full leather
Led lights
Rotor Alloys

Hope you guys like all options welcome!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372884870101468

Cheers james.

Reactions: sliced, Sandra, TDI140 and 2 others
Also rotors to add in :) looking stunning perfect spec congrats

Congrats nice find look after her well:hubbahubba:

Cheers guys!!! Loving her at the moment. Ill pop some pictures up in the next few days soon as I get 5 mins lol.

Also does anyone know of any extras that are hidden on the car like on my old Astra use to be able to pop the windows down with the key etc!!!

Cheers

Great looking car James. :) x

Cheers guys!!! Loving her at the moment. Ill pop some pictures up in the next few days soon as I get 5 mins lol.

Also does anyone know of any extras that are hidden on the car like on my old Astra use to be able to pop the windows down with the key etc!!!

Cheers

I know my key was coded when I got the car just hold down the unlock (few seconds) for windows down and lock for windows up.

I know my key was coded when I got the car just hold down the unlock (few seconds) for windows down and lock for windows up.

As above.

Should already work on your car but if not, it can be coded (literally ticking a box) by using VCDS.

Cheers guys thanks for all the great comments ill hopefully give it a clean in a day or so and some more pictures!

I have figured the windows on the key had to tick the box in the menu on the drivers display it was unticked so that's all working now!

What's the front grille like as I wouldn't mind taking the Audi badge off and putting a black one on to match the grille?

Cheers.

Welcome mate. She definitely looks nice with the rotors on there. Silver is the best colour if you don't like washing the car very often :)

Welcome mate. She definitely looks nice with the rotors on there. Silver is the best colour if you don't like washing the car very often :)

Cheers tempy! I know what u mean about the colour and cleaning its lovely to keep a car sparkling but there is days in the winter where I won't want to be cleaning it so it will still look good haha.

Anyone got some ideas of the first mods any cheapish ones that are handy an ideal!!

have to disagree with you! :think:

You think red then? I just said that as I used to own a silver car and could get away with not washing it for a couple of weeks and she still looked clean.

I have a black A3 now and she needs washing at least once a week or looks ****** filthy.

Reactions: A3Kent
You think red then? I just said that as I used to own a silver car and could get away with not washing it for a couple of weeks and she still looked clean.

I have a black A3 now and she needs washing at least once a week or looks ****** filthy.

Red is a nice colour if you look after it! Black like you say is a pain for cleaning I've had a black car before and it's always dusty lol.

Sorry not the best pictures bit late in the evening but here's a couple of inside!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373314931743669
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373314941173249

Hi guys!!

Finally a coolish evening and its had a wash wax and clean in and out looking gorgeous lol!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373484287815316

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373484296852274

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373484307862249

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373484319304312

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373484330322341

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373484347089108

Cheers guys

Reactions: Sandra and T-800
Cars looking good James, job well done. :) x

Cars looking good James, job well done. :) x

Thanks Sandra still debating on what to do first got an idea for a couple of little things like reg plate LEDs and washer jets but not sure what else yet. X