Rear wiper

Bullys3

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me why my rear wiper has suddenly just started going on its own then stops. Not had anything go wrong with it before!

Rear wiper motor gone perhaps?

Just been to the car and its stopped doing it now, not got a torx set at home but ill get it from work and take cover off and have a look, do you think it could be the relay?

Just been to the car and its stopped doing it now, not got a torx set at home but ill get it from work and take cover off and have a look, do you think it could be the relay?
common fault pal the washer pipe that goes through the centre of the motor has broken so water is getting in the motor inside and shorting out so it has a mind of its own. Did it on mine. New motor off eBay about £70 or buy a repair kit for about £30.

Cheers for that ill buy repair kit or see if I've got the bits at work to fix it

There's a DIY fix you can do with some plastic pipe just look on google. I just bought a new motor.

Repair kit for a broken wiper motor, that's new on me, only repair kit I know of is the plastic hose part of which I've used a few times on clients cars.

What usually happens is the jet holes get blocked & after a while it starts to cause internal issues & leak inside the boot lid.

If you intend to take it of, get a wiper puller as it is stuck in place like shxt to a stick, trust me its well on there if not touched for years.