Failed / Failing DMF

Napbree

Reaction score
Hey guys,

My clutch is getting very snappy and less predictable and starting to make the car vibrate a lot more than it did, the clutch pedal vibrates very noticeably when slightly depressed.

The question is, is this the DMF failing or has it failed?

I have warrantydrect and need to claim through it and when I speak to them I need to be very careful as I know what they're like and if you say the wrong thing then they will invalidate the warranty. It's getting to the point where it needs to be changed and they're only going to say "well it's not failed sir so we can't replace it", so any idea what's the best thing to say to get it replaced?

Hey guys,

My clutch is getting very snappy and less predictable and starting to make the car vibrate a lot more than it did, the clutch pedal vibrates very noticeably when slightly depressed.

The question is, is this the DMF failing or has it failed?

I have warrantydrect and need to claim through it and when I speak to them I need to be very careful as I know what they're like and if you say the wrong thing then they will invalidate the warranty. It's getting to the point where it needs to be changed and they're only going to say "well it's not failed sir so we can't replace it", so any idea what's the best thing to say to get it replaced?

You'll find in your terms that its down to you that you notify them as soon as you think there's an issue to get it sorted before further damage is caused