Zenith Air

karl88

Clutch, Gear, Gas, Gone!!
Reaction score
Hi guys, got a query about an Air Kit..

Double Bellow Zenith Air Kit, anyone ever heard of it..? If so do you rate it at all..? I can't seem to find any link within the UK..

Selling my full air ride kit soon if your interested, full Performance airlift with accuair management.
how come ? Are you getting rid of the car ?, i just ordered v2 kit for mine should be fitting it in couple months time and having chassis notched at same time

also is the zenith kit the one thats for sale on a mk6 golf on ebay ? Its kinda pricey tbh as it doesnt include fitting and is a used kit

Ah right ive been quoted £2500 for v2 air kit including chassis notch all fitted good price ?

N8, keep me informed mate please. PM me with what kinda price youll be looking at 😊 Are you on Instagram or not..?

TDI140, Yeah that's possibly the same kit mate. 2k for the lot including fitting. I've never heard of it though to be honest and wasn't sure about quality..

Its a made uo kit not a factory production one but doesn same job i guess but if n8 is selling his and its the right price for you go for his one it will be better plus you know it will fit

N8, keep me informed mate please. PM me with what kinda price you'll be looking at ������ Are you on Instagram or not..?..

Add me on FB, not on IG yet. I haven't worked out a price yet, but if you PM me your number and your interested then we can talk. I have brand new full airlift performance setup, brand new KW rear shocks, 5 gallon skinny tank & 4 compressors, I may sell with 2 compressors and split other 2 unless you want to take all 4 including the boot build?