AH FabricationsMonster Motorsport
    1st Gear

Status

Anyone with any experience of "Longlife Exhausts?"

Hi All, Again lol,
    So I am on the hunt for a full exhaust system with a 200 Cell Sport CAT (So I can pass the MOT.) Miltec is waaayyy out of my price range. I stumbled across Longlife exhausts. From the reviews I can find there has not been any mention of any problems/issues with them. They are looking to be considerably cheaper than Miltec. They only use T304 stainless steel which apparently is the best steel for exhausts. They also say their product is so good they offer a no quibble "lifetime guarantee" which can actually be passed on to the new owner of the car when its time to sell.

So as the subject line goes anyone with any experience with Longlife Exhausts?

2. # ADS
    ADS

3rd Gear

Status
    Had a full Longlife system custom made on my last TDI, not a single issue with it in 8yrs & the guy who bought the car from me still has it fitted. Be aware that Longlife is a franchise so some places will be better than others, but I can't say I've heard a bad word about any of them.
    TDI PD170 S-Line Sportback... 191.2bhp & 290lb/ft torque @ standard with an iffy turbo! No idea with the new one or Shark Stage 1 remap installed, DPF off Stage 1 ready to go, Suspension & wheels to be fitted!
    Bits for sale...
    Genuine S-line 18" alloys, A3 Sportback rear lights. A3 5dr window switches & mirror switch. , Brand new PD170 engine cover. PM for details.

2nd Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Aidy06 On Twitter Visit Aidy06's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by wanton View Post
    Hi All, Again lol,
    So I am on the hunt for a full exhaust system with a 200 Cell Sport CAT (So I can pass the MOT.) Miltec is waaayyy out of my price range. I stumbled across Longlife exhausts. From the reviews I can find there has not been any mention of any problems/issues with them. They are looking to be considerably cheaper than Miltec. They only use T304 stainless steel which apparently is the best steel for exhausts. They also say their product is so good they offer a no quibble "lifetime guarantee" which can actually be passed on to the new owner of the car when its time to sell.

So as the subject line goes anyone with any experience with Longlife Exhausts?
    What sort of price do the go for?
    05 DSG AUDI A3 2.0T FSI BLUEFIN'D
    FULLY REGISTERED VCDS USER

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Aidy06 View Post
    What sort of price do the go for?
    Haven't got a quote yet but I recon its at least £300+ cheaper than a Miltec equivalent. The benefit of the Longlife exhaust is their guarantee. This added to the price sounds like a winner to me but wanted some opinions before I took the plunge.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by max69vk View Post
    Had a full Longlife system custom made on my last TDI, not a single issue with it in 8yrs & the guy who bought the car from me still has it fitted. Be aware that Longlife is a franchise so some places will be better than others, but I can't say I've heard a bad word about any of them.
    Very nice to know thanks for the info. I will probably go to a well established and authorised distributer. AMD in Essex is one I believe.