JMB RetrofitsVolks Autos
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Josh williams
  • 1 Post By Biggy

Thread: Plush automotive, anybody used them for air ride ? Im saving up

5th Gear

Status

Plush automotive, anybody used them for air ride ? Im saving up

Wondring if anyone has had this air ride kit installed by plush automotive in leicester ?

Accuair Switch Speed Management & Air Lift Suspension Kit [A38PSWITCHSPEEDKIT] - 2,199.00 : Plush Automotive, Online Store

Ive decided to go for air ride as coil overs are too much hassle for me to adjust mainly because i cant be bothered to jack the car up every day to make them higher or lower, so im saving up for air ride and this one catches my eye, i just want to know if anyone has used plush automotive and if possible could give me a pic of the install and pics of there car and review on there work and products

thanks
    A3 2.0TDI FWD sportback with GT1756 250.3bhp 336ft lb, forge boost hoses red, milltek decat system, BMC panel filter, golf gti edition 30 full front brakes brembo pads, black honeycomb grill, full oem s line kit + cupra r lip, LED side lights, OEM xenons, LED interior lighting, LED A8 number plate lights, boost gauge, alloy catch can with red hoses, FBSW, windows tinted, de-badged, now on air ride with chassis notch BBS CH

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    Have a look on Edition 38 you will get all your questions answers.

1st Gear

Status
    Didnt use plush for mine i used shiv at design4automotive.

Couldnt recommend him enough did a basic install with v2 on my s3 and i havent had a problem since.

Was the cheapest for me to
    martinivw likes this.

5th Gear

Status
    How much was it pal ? Ive been quoted v2 auto pilor kit £2450.00 fitted
    A3 2.0TDI FWD sportback with GT1756 250.3bhp 336ft lb, forge boost hoses red, milltek decat system, BMC panel filter, golf gti edition 30 full front brakes brembo pads, black honeycomb grill, full oem s line kit + cupra r lip, LED side lights, OEM xenons, LED interior lighting, LED A8 number plate lights, boost gauge, alloy catch can with red hoses, FBSW, windows tinted, de-badged, now on air ride with chassis notch BBS CH

1st Gear

Status
    Is that with a chassis notch mate?

5th Gear

Status
    What do you mean ? Chassis needs cutting ? It must be if thats the only way to fit it ?

5th Gear

Status
    Not to clued up about lowering cars all i know is i want air ride coz it makes your car look awesome lol

:)

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by TDI140 View Post
    How much was it pal ? Ive been quoted v2 auto pilor kit £2450.00 fitted
    better have very DEEEEEEEEEP pockets m8, I don't think that will include notch

Status
    What do you mean ? Chassis needs cutting ? It must be if thats the only way to fit it ?
    Can be done without notching chassis but you would not get car to achieve maximum lows (if that makes sense) as drive shaft would rest on chassis leg
    personally not for me but its not my car were talking about

plush installs are works of art BUT so are shiv's !!! Details, details

5th Gear

Status
    Plush never quoted that, they said it would be £1000 to fit any of the kits they sell

1st Gear

Status
    So £1000 on top of the £2250 they sell v2 for?

So they are charging £3250 for v2 fitted?

5th Gear

Status
    Yh they charge a grand for fitting which is pretty outrageous

1st Gear

Status
    So what was the £2450 fitted you said mate?

Status
    Yh they charge a grand for fitting which is pretty outrageous
    it is , don't get me wrong the detail in his builds are FANTASTIC,but my TIGHT ASS scottish cash will never go to instal a ££££
    air suspension on my car , at least not my oil burning A3 LOL
    i do love the look of the cars with air (laying frame) and their wicked installs but just not for me
    although the practicality of air ride would be good I guess,
    Luke at plush done shivs air install
    you WILL be able to get it done for less, all depends what your after I guess
    Last edited by martinivw; 29th June 2013 at 20:50.

1st Gear

Status
    i fitted mine myself, got the bags second hand, deal from plush for the management, cost me less then 2k
    martinivw likes this.

5th Gear

Status
    The £2450 fitted was said to me by someone on facebook cant find who it is as he said v2 air kit install with it hidden in the boot in tyre well thats cheapest ive had so far ive messaged him but not heard back yet