Does the S3 rear bumper and valance fit a standard sport?

Gillbo

Reaction score
At some point my A3 has had a small crack repaired and the rear bumper sprayed. Although they made a good job there is a couple of small over runs in the clearcoat and in certain lights the colour appears slightly out,although it is only barely noticable and only when it is polished. I was planning on changing it anyway and getting an s-line rear bumper but a rear bumper from an 07 plate S3 has come up and I wanted to know would it be a direct fit for my standard sport 170? I am hoping it will be but I wanted to make sure before I went and bought it.

As long as its the same as yours, as in 3 or 5dr then rears are straight swap.

Cheers Nigel is £120 a good price for one? It appears to be the full bumper and valance but is there anything else I will need? I want to go along myself and check all the clips are ok and that theres no damage to it. If its all there I'm hoping it should be a fairly simple job of just unbolting the old one to fit it.

I cant say what you feel is good money or not, but new are £400-£500 with valance, so with that knowledge, yes its a good price, all comes down to condition at the end of the day.

Cheers Nigel is £120 a good price for one? It appears to be the full bumper and valance but is there anything else I will need? I want to go along myself and check all the clips are ok and that theres no damage to it. If its all there I'm hoping it should be a fairly simple job of just unbolting the old one to fit it.

Sounds like an alright price, can't be sure though, got the ebay link? I'll check it out for you.