TTRS/RS3 LPFP

NobberUK

VAG Junkie
Reaction score
Afternoon All,

Just a little update to say that the TTRS/RS3 pump does fit a 56/07 S3 8P!!

I've been running one now for nearly 2 weeks and it's caused me no issues at all. It has also cleared a hesitation issue I had under load. The logging now shows the right numbers too, which I'm chuffed to bits with.

Was a little bit of a fiddle to get it in. We had to swap 1 hose from the original pump over, no big deal as just cut the new one, lube it up, slip the old one over and clamp it up. 2nd thing that was different was the (i think) return (could be feed I can't remember) from the swirl pot. This issue was overcome with a simple 90 degree bend of tube which now sits in the correct hole.

Not very informative or descriptive I know, but I searched high and low for information on this before biting the bullet, so hopefully this will help someone else when making the choice for uprating their LPFP.

Cheers

Nobber

Reactions: S3Alex
Post u pics if you have them, of the parts used to mod it in place :)

Reactions: wuta3
Is that the yellow top pump?

Post u pics if you have them, of the parts used to mod it in place :)

Yeh in hindsight I should have done that!!!

I'll crack out photoshop and see if I can ring the differences!!

Is that the yellow top pump?

It is indeed the yellow top one, which I told is the latest revision. I know it was on backorder too as I had to wait a little while for it to be delivered.

Reactions: S3Alex
It is indeed the yellow top one, which I told is the latest revision. I know it was on backorder too as I had to wait a little while for it to be delivered.

Thought it might be....

This seems to be getting rolled out across the tuning world right now,and would have been a great option when I started,if it had been available.

Another point re this pump.....

Price....some are costly....others are cheaper.

Last edited:
Next on the list is the very tired feeling suspension.

Anyone know of any decent coilovers for sale? ;)

Next on the list is the very tired feeling suspension.

Anyone know of any decent coilovers for sale? ;)

Could have helped you three a few months ago!

Are you interested in new,as the kW v3 setup is what I had,and I can recommend that.

I ran V3's on my A4 Avant and on my MK5 GTi, loved them, incredible setup. Unfortunately this time, my pockets aren't as deep!!

Wondering how I'd get on with a set of V1's...