Rotor Refurb

rOb_A

Reaction score
Had a run-in with a kerb at the weekend, where one of my Rotors came off worst, any idea's on cost to repair? as being diamond cut. plus any recommendations who does a good job?

Reactions: K.A
N8, game over :)

Reactions: N8 and K.A
Hi N8, drop me a PM with a price if you read this

have met N8 a couple of times, great lad :yes:
pm sent

Hi guys, I'v just kerbed one of my new rotors on my 58 s3 :3sadwalk:and was looking for someone to refurb in the kent area. Any ideas? only name that keeps coming up is lepsons

Hi guys, I'v just kerbed one of my new rotors on my 58 s3 :3sadwalk:and was looking for someone to refurb in the kent area. Any ideas? only name that keeps coming up is lepsons

lepsons are good but won't touch a rotor. N8 is the man but for local (like me) go for Diamond Styling in Sevenoaks. He looked at mine and said they were no issue.

Argh

For the 3rd week running my wife has kerbed my rotors. Wasn't too bad until today as it was all on the near side front. Now the silly cow has kerbed the offside front as well.

Between my kids and wife they wreck everything I have that's nice

How close can you get the finish to oem on these. I had some monzas refurbished on my old gti by A1 in Wolverhampton and they were shocking, you'd think it was a replica it was so far away from oem