Need coilover advise cant find a thread for my questions HElP!!!

TDI140

Reaction score
I want to go lower on my sportback i have bentley rims so they stick out the arches a little so need a decent drop to fill arch gap around 80mm rear and 90mm front, ive seen the fk coilovers
do i need fk drop links to make the coilovers go lower than 65mm ? Also what tyres would i need 215/35/19 ? I have 225's at the moment

any advice would be good also advice on which coilovers to go for and also pics of sportbacks on coilovers would be good

thanks in advance

Anyone. ?? Need info before tuesday :-/

no need for drop links, tyres will be fine but depends on your offset, depends if you want comfort and handling.. if not JOM's would do, but if you do prepare to pay for it. Air is the way forward really

no need for drop links, tyres will be fine but depends on your offset, depends if you want comfort and handling.. if not JOM's would do, but if you do prepare to pay for it. Air is the way forward really
thanks for reply matey, i think im going to get fk static drops or fk street coilovers air is a bit too pricey
will i still be able to have 4 to 5 people in the car if i do 80mm drop on rear with 215/35/19 ?

I doubt you'll get an 80mm drop with the Bentley wheels anyway, they stick out a fair way. Best thing with coilovers though, if it rubs raise it up till you sort out offsets etc. I'd say if you really want 80mm I'd be tucking the wheels just to be on the safe side ie oem wheels

I want to keep the bentleys as they dont looke over the top bling but they sit nicely, id be happy just filling the arch gap, this is the kit ive seen and seems like drop links are included

I'd safely put money that with an 80mm drop on Bentley wheels you'll rub, even more so with people in the car

Hmm will just have to adjust them when i have them fitted so they sit right with the wheels