Badger5Volks Autos
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 37

Thread: Question about Audi Main Dealer Service

  1. #1
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    165

    Question about Audi Main Dealer Service

    Hi,
    im gonna get my car serviced at audi (wakefield) for the first time, only had the car 2 weeks and its started to feel sluggish / a lot louder / loss of power and no boost. Hoping its something not too expensive,

    I ordered a Rev D Diverter value online, would they fit it? Does the service even include turbo? I know in the part some garages have refused to fit my parts because they didnt come from them.

    Also i went to book online, and all i see is this (no prices)
    service unknown?



    Thanks for any help

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Co Durham
    Posts
    72

    My Social Networking

    Add Fenriz on Facebook
    Mine is booked in to Wearside Audi on Friday, not sure which service option it's getting but it is £285 inc parts & labour. At that price I would imagine it's the Major Inspection service.

    Correct me if I'm wrong though.

    Brilliant Red A3 2.0 TDI S-Line Quattro 140 | S3 Black Optics Grille | 18" Black Edition Alloys

  4. #3
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    165
    as in the picture "service (oil change)"

    is this the interim service? and what else does it cover

  5. #4
    37
    37's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by ENZO View Post
    Hi,
    im gonna get my car serviced at audi (wakefield) for the first time, only had the car 2 weeks and its started to feel sluggish / a lot louder / loss of power and no boost. Hoping its something not too expensive,

    I ordered a Rev D Diverter value online, would they fit it? Does the service even include turbo? I know in the part some garages have refused to fit my parts because they didnt come from them.

    Also i went to book online, and all i see is this (no prices)
    service unknown?



    Thanks for any help
    Our fixed-price jobs are*:

    • Major service £309
    • Interim service £159
    • Cam belt £439
    • Brake pads (front) £139
    • Brake pads & discs (front) £269
    • Brake pads (rear) £129
    • Brake pads & discs (rear) £259
    • Clutch (quattro®) £929
    • Clutch (non quattro®) £749
    • Brake fluid change £59
    • Front Wiper Blades £39

    Fixed-price servicing < Servicing with Audi < Owners area < Audi UK

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenriz View Post
    Mine is booked in to Wearside Audi on Friday, not sure which service option it's getting but it is £285 inc parts & labour. At that price I would imagine it's the Major Inspection service.

    Correct me if I'm wrong though.
    Does look like Major service..
    ENZO likes this.

  6. #5
    immo's Avatar
    Stop me

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Suffolk
    Posts
    276
    You bought a car that needs a service after 2 weeks? ****ter
    2006 A3 2.0TDI 170 S Line Mauritius Blue
    Bluetooth | RNSE | MFSW | BOSE | DRL | Xenon Plus | Half Leather | Heated Seats | Parking Sensors


  7. #6
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Bolton, UK
    Posts
    402

    My Social Networking

    Follow Aidy06 On Twitter Visit Aidy06's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by immo View Post
    You bought a car that needs a service after 2 weeks? ****ter
    It might not 'need' a service but the OP might want to get one, when u bought my car the service stamp said it want needed for another 9 months but I got a major service done for piece of mind

  8. #7
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    165
    Quote Originally Posted by immo View Post
    You bought a car that needs a service after 2 weeks? ****ter
    yes, just to be on the safe side - plus it hasnt been serviced since november.

  9. #8
    Wicked666's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    582
    For the fixed price servicing do you konw what brand brake discs and pads audi use? Mine will need replacing this year and ideally want some with as little brake dust as possible but are also as good as OEM for safety. All aftermarket seem to be geared towards performance (so may be ore brake dust) and I do not want to start using parts that may cause issues such as squeaky brakes when cold etc.

    Thanks
    S3 Sportback

  10. #9
    DJ-S3's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Wakefield
    Posts
    683
    Good old wakefield Audi. There new place is nice. I'm sure I paid 250 for the major service though. 150 for the interim service.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Are Audi Main Dealers honest???
    By mikeA2B in forum A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 15th December 2013, 17:26
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 28th July 2009, 07:00
  3. audi main dealer
    By peakey in forum A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 16th October 2007, 19:08
  4. Quick question about Audi a4 coilover kit
    By anwar in forum A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 27th May 2003, 22:13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO