New s3 :)

thompa25

Reaction score
Going to pick up my stage 2+ white s3 on Tuesday :) When I was test driving it yesterday, noticed that it has a coin tray, not a cup holder in the dash. Iv currently got a 2.0 tdi a3, which has a cup holder, just wondering if anyone knew how I would go about swapping them over? Iv had a look and can't see anything obvious. It's not a big deal like, just happy to be getting my s3, Tuesday can't come quick enough haha. Ill get some pictures up of it when I get her home. Took a while to find the spec I wanted, ended up with rns with Bose, flat bottom wheel, bucket seats and rs4 alloys and it only has 19k on the clock

That's the one, got it for 18k, pretty happy with that :)

Ahh brilliant ! Fast car aswell, not much will keep up with that. Bet it felt so much faster than your 2.0 tdi !
Hope you enjoy it :)

Last edited:
Hope you enjoy it.

I like the TV upgrade, handy for for when the misses is doing the shopping!! Lol I wonder what's involved in getting the TV to work?

Didn't even really wind it up, as I hadn't payed for it yet haha, and it felt soooo quick haha, not gonna miss the tractor noise. Think it's an extra module you have to add to get tv, pretty sure I have see one on eBay.

Last edited:
going from 140/170bhp to 330 must feel pretty good, enjoy it :D

you'll love it!
ibis white takeover :p

Reactions: Brodster