New to S3.......A new dawn

ninjakid

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have just picked up my new S3 8P and is well chuffed, cant believe how quick this thing picks up speed. Just wanted to say hello to this fabulous forum and post a couple pics. Sorry for the quality of them, the sun was just going down so low light, but I will take some more when the sun returns hopefully. I'm coming from a std Golf mk4 1.8t so its a big step for me.

I am a biker as well so have at least some sense of speed
icon10.png

Rob

20130621 211803
20130621 211829

Reactions: pinterovski and sliced
Hello good sir! Nice car :) Welcome and sorry about your wallet.

Reactions: wanton and ninjakid
looks well specced, loving the seats!

Reactions: ninjakid
Rob, where are you located? If you interested in local meets with other forum members click the link for small events section in my signature. :)

Reactions: vivalacoulter
Thanks Sandra, I have some mods in mind already as I've been following this forum for a while now and you guys sure know how to turn wallets into anti-matter, make them light and a bad case of anorexia. Gonna need deeper pockets and longer arms lool. But first thing I been eyeing up is one of them delicious Revo Air Intakes.

Thanks for the link by the way, I'll for sure get some pics of Kawacker Ninja's up

Reactions: Sandra
Thanks Sandra, I have some mods in mind already as I've been following this forum for a while now and you guys sure know how to turn wallets into anti-matter, make them light and a bad case of anorexia. Gonna need deeper pockets and longer arms lool. But first thing I been eyeing up is one of them delicious Revo Air Intakes.

Thanks for the link by the way, I'll for sure get some pics of Kawacker Ninja's up

Your welcome, dont forget the pic of your kawasaki, you will soon have no money left, your now an official member of the "money pit club" lol. :) x

Welcome to ASN.

Another S3 to taunt me....sigh......come on Camelot, give me those six numbers

Welcome to the club mate

I'm based in South West London for my sins :sm4:. I'd love to get involved with local meets but not sure if there is much local to me coz most you lot seem to be up north where it rains all the time lol. Thinking of going up to the AITP event coming up, I have a couple mates who have TT's and my brother is a sad ex RS4 owner as his missus got her teeth into him lool.

Truss me I been prayin to the goddess of Camelot for a long time now, but I think shes gone deaf in her old age :crying:

Reactions: Sandra
By looking at pictures you have some nice kit in there Flat bottom steering
And the amazing bucket seats :p there a dream lol

Welcome to the site Ninja :)

If any oem technology mods take your fancy, give us a shout as we can supply/fit :)

Just saying I don't have anything to plug but if I did, I'd do it here.

:undwech:

Thanks all you guys for the messages. NHN I seen a lot of good stuff about your work, so I will definitely get in touch with you about some stuff I have in mind, CC is one of the first options I'm looking at. I have to give a shout out to Slough Audi because they have agreed to remove the DVD eject lock on my RNS-e, even though I never had any dealings with them. I know it may not sound much, but getting any kind of work done for free outside warranty is a bonus I guess. :icon_thumright:

Also found a great way of getting in and out of bucket seats without hitting the bolsters as it a real pain. found out if I place my right hand within one of the gaps below the headrest I can hoist my body out by swinging my legs around and out, then push with said hand, works a treat. Sorry for useless info im just a bit sad. :sm4: