How much?!

dan77

dan77
Reaction score
Just been quoted £200+vat for a set of tints on a 3 door, that includes a slight tint on the front, and then £60 + vat per wheel for a refurb, does this sound about right? It seems a bit steep to me?

Sounds about right imo, depends where you live etc.

Just been quoted £200+vat for a set of tints on a 3 door, that includes a slight tint on the front, and then £60 + vat per wheel for a refurb, does this sound about right? It seems a bit steep to me?

I would say the tints are slightly over priced I got my mk4 golf done by a decent company up north and that cost me 90 for the back an 40 for the fronts but as said above it depends where you live and I think prices seem to have gone up , Have you thought of doing the fronts yourself? there pretty easy to do if you take your windows out

£240, expensive, not at all if they're professional & if it includes tints & refurb, bite there hand off :p

Reactions: sliced
Well I paid £125 for just the rear 3 windows...but it was a top notch place

Reactions: sliced
Was quoted £250 11 years ago on lupo don't tell any one I had a lupo
you think lupos are bad? I was given a ****** up! as a courtersy car. Needless to say i drove it round like this
920477_10152719134035012_1043774884_o.jpg

Reactions: wuta3, JRock247, kwistof and 8 others
i paid £150 for all my windows tinted on a sportback

Not sure if this is standard practice but Leeds Audi get the windows taken out to be tinted and its a 10 / 10 job. I needed a new window seal and they had to get me new windows!

Not sure if this is standard practice but Leeds Audi get the windows taken out to be tinted and its a 10 / 10 job. I needed a new window seal and they had to get me new windows!

Audi tint windows? I genuinely thought they used privacy glass

Audi tint windows? I genuinely thought they used privacy glass

Yep, apparently when they get replacement windows to be fitted at the dealer they come plain and have to be sent off for a day to be tinted, it does look 100% like privacy glass though, absolutely no sign of film or anything.

Yep, apparently when they get replacement windows to be fitted at the dealer they come plain and have to be sent off for a day to be tinted, it does look 100% like privacy glass though, absolutely no sign of film or anything.

wow, any ideas of price?

Holyyyy crap dont pay 200 walk away, i paid £100 for my sportback all 4 sides and rear

I paid £130 for the 5 windows on my 3 door A3 about 3 years ago, so I would think the £200 quoted would be a fair price to pay.

Reactions: NHN

i was also quoted £125 per wheel to get refurbed and would have been away for 7 - 10 days :-(

Depends on the wheel type, there is no one fits all price for wheel refurbs.