New car!

Davidko

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just thought I'd add a new thread here and introduce myself since I've been browsing these forums for a while whilst searching for my ideal car (obviously an Audi A3!). I'm Dave, currently living in South Wales (land of the sheep!) and I have just returned from the Bristol area having bought a beautiful Black 2010 Audi A3 2.0 TDI 140BHP (stop start).
Suffice to say I'm very impressed with it having test driven both the petrol 1.6 and diesel 1.6; There is absolutely no comparison and I think it is completely worth spending the extra to get the 2.0 TDI just to put the 'smile' on your face! Coincidentally, I have also test driven the 170 BHP and in reality I can't say that there is a huge amount in it. Perhaps the 170 has slightly more poke if anything but I opted instead for the 140 due to its smooth power delivery and favourable mpg.

Anyway, here are some pics:

Just in-case you're wondering, I do have a few subtle mod ideas such as:

- Rear and side tints
- S line alloys (18")
- Black addition grille
- S line spoiler
- Plus many more things I'm sure!

Even if I don't manage to get any of these mods done in time I really hope to make it to AITP on August 11th - Is anyone else travelling down from South Wales? Maybe we could get a convoy stretching down the M4! :)

Cheers,

Dave

Hi Dave, welcome to audi-sport.net. Very nice car, thanks for sharing the pics. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Thanks for the welcome guys, I'm sure I'll be posting here more often now that I'm part of the Audi Elite :)

How much did you used to supply the black grille for Kent? I've seen them on ebay for around the 160 mark so might go for that.
As for the S-Line diffuser; it looks amazing and will definitely go well with the spoiler. I might be going abroad over the next few months but when I return they will definitely both be on my to do list!

Cheers,

Dave