After planning it for a while to the plunge and upgraded all my speakers to JL audio TR650-CWi's for the front and TR650-CXI's for the rear. So though while I'm at it make a quick guide how to get access to them.
I would say its about 2/5 difficulty and took about 30mins per side.
This is the only reference I had to go by haha
1. Remove the cover of the fuse box on the drivers side.
2. Then remove this C shaped cover by pulling upwards, its held down by one clip.
3. Start with the tab at the front then by pulling on at a time the trim clips will come out.
The bits of tape show exactly where the clips are.
4. Once all the previous clips have been pulled out you have to pull the end piece towards the front of the car, might be stiff but give it a good tug and it should come out.
After you should be left with this.
5. Next is the tricky bit. by prizing the trim out a little bit, enough to get you hand behind. Then give it a good pull out and to the left slightly.
This Is the back of the trim so you can see exactly how it fits in.
6. Now fold down the rear seats you will see this plastic cap remove this then the torx bolt behind it.
7. Now the by pushing the trim down and out. Giving it a good pull the clips along the window will start to come out.
You should be left with it like this at the seatbelt. (bit of a gap)
8. One final pull at the front and off it comes like this.
9. Pulling it back will reveal the speakers.
Then the reverse for putting it back together, make sure all the clips are in place before reinstalling as this might lead to rattling.
Would like to say a think you to Andy Mac for recommending these speakers and his adapters top quality!!
Also my question about everything haha