Monster MotorsportSky Insurance
Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By NHN
  • 1 Post By A3HAZ
  • 1 Post By leeds2592
  • 1 Post By immo

Thread: TTRS/Black Edition Wheels...How much are they worth?

Neutral

Status

TTRS/Black Edition Wheels...How much are they worth?

Hi All,

I have been offered a set of the above wheels from a mate that has took them off his black edition A3 and was wondering how much I would be looking to pay for them? wheels are in good condition but one wheels requires a tyre the rest have about 5mm of tread left ?

2. # ADS
    ADS

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    If they're oem's then for sure they sell for top dollar tbh fella, we cant gauge your friendship with the guy, so you need to work it out with him, as he may sell for less than norm to you & not joe blogs if you get me, I've seen some people pay £1k for a set without tyres before, oem's that is.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by NHN View Post
    If they're oem's then for sure they sell for top dollar tbh fella, we cant gauge your friendship with the guy, so you need to work it out with him, as he may sell for less than norm to you & not joe blogs if you get me, I've seen some people pay £1k for a set without tyres before, oem's that is.
    Cheers for the reply mate yeah I understand you.. There definitely OEM as I went with him to pick the car up from audi haha he has bought a set of 3SDM and I don't think he realises the value of the audi wheels he has said he wants around the £500 mark which I thought was a very good price for genuines?

Different Gear

Status
    Well if he can't be bothered to find out there true value then take them off him for £500. Bargain
    09 Audi A3 2.0 TDI 170 S-Line SB 8P3
    - Full Leather - LED DRL's - BOSE - Cruise Control - RNS-E Mk2 - AMI - Bluetooth - Folding Mirrors -

VCDS owner - A3 Grille Install Guide

5th Gear

Status
    Definite bargain at that price. Get 'em quick before he realises how much they could be worth
    Black 2007 2.0 FSI Sport
    2011 Glossy Black RNS-E |AP Coilovers | 18" 7 Spoke OEM BE Alloy Wheels | H&R Trak+ Spacers 8mm (Front) 12mm (Rear) | MY11 Rear Lights | S Line Spoiler | Retrofitted MFSW | Retrofitted Cruise Control | Interior LED Light Pack | OEM LED Numberplate Bulbs

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by leeds2592 View Post
    Definite bargain at that price. Get 'em quick before he realises how much they could be worth
    Cheers lads I think ill snap them up

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    With respect fella, if he's a mate, I would tell him the value, otherwise its just being snyde to a socalled friend, no offence, but my friends wouldn't appreciate me doing that to them, then he can decide if he still wants to have a no hassle sale to you, be honest man.
    ANTWAR72, ninjakid and A3HAZ like this.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

Neutral

Status
    With respect fella, if he's a mate, I would tell him the value, otherwise its just being snyde to a socalled friend, no offence, but my friends wouldn't appreciate me doing that to them, then he can decide if he still wants to have a no hassle sale to you, be honest man.
    Fair point mate im not desperate for them and my budget is £500 really I just thought they were nice wheels and in my price range ill let him know that there worth more and if he still wants to sell them then its his choice to be fair I didn't realise they were worth 1k+
    NHN likes this.

5th Gear

Status
    Sod that, get a bargain...

A3HAZ likes this.
    Black 2007 2.0 FSI Sport
    2011 Glossy Black RNS-E |AP Coilovers | 18" 7 Spoke OEM BE Alloy Wheels | H&R Trak+ Spacers 8mm (Front) 12mm (Rear) | MY11 Rear Lights | S Line Spoiler | Retrofitted MFSW | Retrofitted Cruise Control | Interior LED Light Pack | OEM LED Numberplate Bulbs

Stop me

Status
    If he's not savvy enough to research how much they're worth then that's no one elses fault. Mate or no mate, if he was that bothered he'd find out for himself.Natural selection mother ****ers
    A3HAZ likes this.
    2006 A3 2.0TDI 170 S Line Mauritius Blue
    Bluetooth | RNSE | MFSW | BOSE | DRL | Xenon Plus | Half Leather | Heated Seats | Parking Sensors

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by immo View Post
    Natural selection mother ****ers
    hahahah either way I hope I get em for £500 think they would look mega! and if not ill sell them on :D

Neutral

Status
    Bit of an update.. went to look at the ttrs wheels that I got offered one requires a refurb and a new tyre, I told him they were worth abit more than he was offering me them at but he said his Mrs was nagging him to get them moved or sold so I cheekily offered him £400 knowing that a tyre and a refurb on one of these wheels wouldn't be cheap (anybody know how much for a refurb?) looking forward to putting them on aslong as they don't rub with my lowering springs on :/