Cobra bucket seats

Biggy

Reaction score
I'm toying with the idea of putting my bucket seats out of my other car into my audi, I know I need to get the subframes which I can get from cobra, but what other things would I need to get or do? I'm talking airbags and lights and also seat belts and tensioner s

any help would be great thanks

What year 8P & is it an A3, S3, engine type etc?

Heres a few pics:

dc81f33101f99cb006e2841042741628_zps021c8d2e.jpg

ba46c4e6573b7c12b58dd49ea8afb750_zpsab4dfbaf.jpg

8657840779_2c0e38937f_c.jpg

Reactions: Jonathaan and wanton
Did not expect that. Lovely pics :wub:, not a big fan of wheels tucked in arches myself, but appriciate it nontheless :)
That paint looks immaculate ... *drools*

it's on air ride, so i can easily un-tuck them for driving about

I'm not even going to hazard a guess at how much you have spent!

Love the car you must have spent a small fortune on her but in my opinion the only buckets I would fit to her would be oem s3/rs3.

I've already got the cobra's tho and they're the carbon backed ones, so shouldn't look too bad in there imo, and everyone has the OEM buckets,

heres the seats:
9.jpg

JamesO air ride cost me 1700, wheels £700, Stereo System £500, rear bumper and tailgate £600, smooth grill and black surround £80, notch £120,
Fitted everything myself apart from the work on rear bumper and the notch,

Brodster, the colours Garnet red mate, i love it, don't see many this colour and certainly not modified!

So anyone got any answers to the original question? lol

Reactions: Sevv
They are nice seats. Does the inlay on them match the colour of your car.

You could do a custom and install the buckets to the front and rear of her.

Jesus don't give me naughty idea's, my mate owned the charisma 306 that had front and rear buckets and that looked the nuts!

At the moment they are black leather, so I'm not going to worry too much about them, but I'll be looking at getting a rear cloth bench off eBay so I can get the rear matching, and I'll get the boot build and parcel shelf done to match as well

Anyone? Before the thread disappears into the deep dark depths of the archives?