Basil brush is dead !!!

Bullys3

Reaction score
We were on the way to the airport 2 weeks ago and hit a fox pulled over and water pouring out all over, thought it was the radiator but it was the washer bottle smashed. Split my bumper, smashed the front panel behind the bumper, fog light surround gone and fog light hanging off. Came home early this morning been to a couple of accident repair places and going to be about £1200 to fix it all but claim on insurance so its cheaper than that.

We were on the way to the airport 2 weeks ago and hit a fox pulled over and water pouring out all over, thought it was the radiator but it was the washer bottle smashed. Split my bumper, smashed the front panel behind the bumper, fog light surround gone and fog light hanging off. Came home early this morning been to a couple of accident repair places and going to be about £1200 to fix it all but claim on insurance so its cheaper than that.

That will be another celebrity in a sex scandal then !

null-8.jpg

null-9.jpg

null-10.jpg

Any good bodyshop could repair that for a fair bit less than £1200 tbh, given the design of the crack as such, plastic welded/bonded at rear & then grooved into the crack line & filled, flattened etc, I've personally seen a bumper allot worse than that repaired to an original state.

The panel behind is smashed and the under tray snapped and washer bottle is in pieces, pump for washers is broke to. There isn't that many repair places where I am either

As Nigel has already said, that bumper could be plastic welded & blown in for a lot less than buying a new bumper cover on its own (not including the spraying), you could pick up a new under tray & washer bottle for peanuts of a certain auction site & save your excess + any blots on your insurance claims history.

Of course if you decide you can't fix the bumper Im sure I could give it a good home ;)

Reactions: NHN
Yerh my cousin owns his own body shop and that crack is more than repairable

There is a crack on the other side that goes to the wheel arch can't get the picture to load up

Trust me its perfectly repairable, I bought one last night in worse condition (in a slightly drunken state) & its a hell of a lot worse but I've no worries that it will repair. :)