dial sweep

whats the white dis?

It is the colour of the text within the display between the speed o and rev counter.Red text upto facelift 2008 then it's white after.
The sat nav holds only 1 disc the 6 disc changers in the glove box.

cheers bud, how goods the bose? picking mine up tomorrow cant wait lol :)

You will love it bud I bet you're buzzing with anticipation!

The Bose is great I have found there is a very slight hissing feedback through the speakers which has been discussed on here by others, I have read it may possibly be due to the amp and can be solved, not sure all the ins and outs though not had mine long and only had a small chance to research it, it's not too noticeable any may not be on all cars could just be a few!

Auto volume when you speed up and slow down can be abit tedious sometimes, again can be sorted though.

I spent around 1k on an alpine Multimedia hu, focal components and ibus20 sub system for my caddy before I got the S3 and personally feel the Bose is a much better refinement and quality. Granted its all in the front doors and sub under seat due to tools and it's not the greatest spec or power but still loud as hell, for me the Bose is better in my opinion despite bad reviews from others that its not great.

Only real problem I've had with my S3 is the Ami connecting to iPod but that's just an adaptor cable or software fault.

I hope you have a good pick up day tomorrow and looking forward to pics :)

What spec has she got?