Audi a3 8p front bumper Spoiler Lip help

Hi

Any one of you bough this Audi A3 S3 8P Front Bumper Cup Chin Spoiler Lip Sport Valance Splitter S Line | eBay and actually fit it on car? I was try to use it but the middle section is not wide enough and also the shape is not copying the bumper shape at all. Please guys if there is any thread or anyone had any experience please let me know.
Many thanks

hi its not actually designed to fit. its the splitter thay fitted to the seat leon cupra r. i just cut about 10mm off each of the up rights in the center and used self tappers to fix it to the bumper

Its just a seat leon cupra r mk1 splitter i have one on my car you just buy it from seat about £33, then using self tapper screws you screw it to the bottom of your bumper and thats about it really

yeah cupra r splitters fit on almost anything... there was a few fiesta mk5 with them on (then see a few cupra r's WITHOUT them) guessing they didnt pay but who am i to say!

In regards to your question buy a new one from TPS or look on ebay for a cupra r splitter, make sure its on there tight rivet it on! It will look great too well worth the £35!

Iv got mine sat here waiting to be put on :) let us know how it goes or get some pictures up...if your looking to buy one go straight to Seat there cheaper

heh I already have this home for few days. But wasnt sure if this will fit. But look good on your car TDI 140. So maybe I will try it this weekend. Thanks for info guys

I think they detract from the good lines of the front end tbh, they look bolted on as such, not part of the car, which bodykits etc should look like, hence why the S3 kit is still the best looking/fitting kit out there.

personally i think they are both overpriced for what they are, wouldn't fit either. the cupra splitter looks ok on prefacelift cars, there is a splitter that can be fitted to facelift cars and some had done it on here but that thread is pretty old, a thorough search will probably dig it up

ASS94321130001.jpg

This is the splitter i am talking about... from this thread: http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/8p-s3-front-splitter-options.235115/

pity they don't mention what one it is exactly.