Anyone a solicitor/lawyer on here?

wanton

Reaction score
Hi All,
I know its a strange question for the A3 forum but it is to do with a car. I have been speaking to Trading Standards and the Citizens Advise Bureau today and yesterday but they are rubbish to say the least. Was hoping for a bit of free advise before I have to start paying silly money to get my problem sorted. If anyone is trained in civil law or knows lots about consumer rights and fancies answering a few questions could they PM me please? It would be really appreciated!! :)

Could you at least expand on what's lead up to this point?

Not one of mine that's for sure & yes I can lick my balls lmao

Could you at least expand on what's lead up to this point?

Yeah sorry but I don't want to say too much on an open forum. Just in case it goes to the small claims court.

Should be ok if you don't mention names and such just a general description and remember your asking for a mate .

Should be ok if you don't mention names and such just a general description and remember your asking for a mate .
yea most people who ask for advice etc on types of forums dedicated to this use the abbreviation SWIM ( someone I know?

Guys when this is over with I shall say all. I just don't want to jeopardise any chances by saying anything on a public forum. Wish I could but its not a good idea atm.

If you forthwith shall state the prerequisite clauses underwhich full disclosure of said circumstances shall be executed then person(s) not mentioned already in this forum may or may not provide information subject to forum conditions notwithstanding statutory rights persuant to their decision to provide or not provide such information.

My god, I have been stuck to this screen working far too long. Sleep required.

Reactions: CHEZ
If you forthwith shall state the prerequisite clauses underwhich full disclosure of said circumstances shall be executed then person(s) not mentioned already in this forum may or may not provide information subject to forum conditions notwithstanding statutory rights persuant to their decision to provide or not provide such information.
This is precisely why I dropped A Level Law after one year.

Guys when this is over with I shall say all. I just don't want to jeopardise any chances by saying anything on a public forum. Wish I could but its not a good idea atm.
okay best to ring your car insurance people up and check if you have legal cover, then go via them. HTH

You do know my other half's family are Italian, no photos would ever see the light of day lmao

Reactions: Brodster
ooo, it's all very cloak and dagger isn't it? :tapedshut:
my dad used to be a solicitor, quite a good one too but sadly he is a bit dead now! well quite a bit actually but never mind! bless him!
spill the beans man, if it is a super sensitive issue you would have not mentioned it in the first place, and i don't think the feds will be all over this forum looking for you unless your user name is your actual name and address etc!
chill out and tell us your woes and we might be able to help you without all of the secretive p.m. shizzle!

Reactions: vsantos69