Monster MotorsportVolks Autos
    Reverse Gear

Status

2009 A4 140 BHP TDI REMAP OPTONS

Guys after some information, i'm looking to remap my 2009 A4 140bhp, I know it'll only bump it up to 170-180bhp with about 60lbs of torque, i need to know do i need to decat the car and which companies have you guys used to map your cars, being a former japs performance cars owner, I use a company in Surrey called Eurospec-2000, although i know them well, i was looking to see what other options there is, that i can use and get some of your recommendations?

regards

VJ

2. # ADS
    ADS

RED FIVE STANDING BY
    Zookeeper Champion

Status
    I have remaped my A3 2.0tdi 140 using superchips bluefin and for me has work wonders,car drives much smoother and pulls alot harded in 2 3 4 5 6 which is meaning less gear changes.
    58reg 2.0tdi 140(WAS) S-line Monza Silver withSUPERCHIP BLUEFIN
    S3 front grill/gloss fog light surrounds/rnse/gloss gunmetal wheels/EZ front spliter

Shark Performance In Scotland

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Brodster On Twitter Add Brodster on Facebook
    You don't have to de-cat it if that's what your asking mate. In theory the best bet is to stage 1 remap it with DPF and EGR delete with de-cat but that's expensive to do so most folk just go for stage 1 and EGR delete. I have remapped a few 140 TDI's and the end result is fantastic. A far better car to drive with better response, greater pulling power and usually an increase in MPG too.
    Angelwax/BBS/BCS/Bilstein/Cobra/CTS Turbo/H&R/K-Sport/KW/Loba/Milltek/Shark Performance/Oz Racing/VCDS/Wagner

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by SPARTAN91 View Post
    I have remaped my A3 2.0tdi 140 using superchips bluefin and for me has work wonders,car drives much smoother and pulls alot harded in 2 3 4 5 6 which is meaning less gear changes.
    Hi sorry mate don't really know much about this bluefin chip? is that a different ecu + a map? i know stuff like ECUTEK & SimTek maps for jap cars but not to clued up on maps for TDI's, where did you have that done?

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Brodster View Post
    You don't have to de-cat it if that's what your asking mate. In theory the best bet is to stage 1 remap it with DPF and EGR delete with de-cat but that's expensive to do so most folk just go for stage 1 and EGR delete. I have remapped a few 140 TDI's and the end result is fantastic. A far better car to drive with better response, greater pulling power and usually an increase in MPG too.
    Hi Broadster, what kinda power gains did you get, basically i drove a 170 A4 as a courtesy car, much better response i'd have to admit so bordering lines similar to that and what kinda of power can the stock clutch handle? I'd rather not go for a de-catted exhaust leave everything std and just the basic map really! also as i don't really know much about tdi's why would you have the EGR deleted?

RED FIVE STANDING BY
    Zookeeper Champion

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BAD BOY V View Post
    Hi sorry mate don't really know much about this bluefin chip? is that a different ecu + a map? i know stuff like ECUTEK & SimTek maps for jap cars but not to clued up on maps for TDI's, where did you have that done?
    It a standed remap from Superchips you do it yourself after buying there handheld device from there web site so you swap between there map and the OEM map whenever you like so it will make your 140 into more of a 170 and I can say it works well for me.
    58reg 2.0tdi 140(WAS) S-line Monza Silver withSUPERCHIP BLUEFIN
    S3 front grill/gloss fog light surrounds/rnse/gloss gunmetal wheels/EZ front spliter

Reverse Gear

Status
    Ok cool Spartan i'll look into that option!