A3 conversion guide/help

Tonduc

Reaction score
Hello guys, i know there is alot of thread asking the same and same question again and again and u are all tired of answering, but i still need alot of help, ive been reading all the thread about this matter, got some clues already but have still alot of questions to ask. this is my first car ever and i dont know much about styling tuning and all that yet, but i am trying to learn :) so here we go

I just bought an Audi a3 2006 5 door sportback, and after few days i already want to upgrade this... S3 - S Line conversion? what do i need and what part can be used? there is alot of sayings that i dont understand s3-sline-8p-prefacelift-facelift blablabla :p

this is my car: 93 740949184 xl93 1722640761 xl

what possibilities do i have? i want it to look tougher then it is? what is best then S line or S3? or even easiest way!

i just checked out on ebay this conversion set: audi a3 s3 bodykit audi s3 bodykit s3 bumper s3 skirts s3 rear bumper s3 wings | eBay

will this fit for my car? sorry for asking alot of "dumb" questions but i seriously dont understand much so i hope i get some help and ill update you guys in this thread :)

(and again sorry for my bad english:D)

You have the big single grill right? ( hard to tell on those photos) if so I'm sure you only need to pick the bumper you like s3/sline and pop it on. Bit more work for the s3 bumper though as you need to cut down your crash bar or buy an s3 one.

Make sure to get one from 2007 or older aswell

You have the big single grill right? ( hard to tell on those photos) if so I'm sure you only need to pick the bumper you like s3/sline and pop it on. Bit more work for the s3 bumper though as you need to cut down your crash bar or buy an s3 one.

Make sure to get one from 2007 or older aswell

yes i have the big single grill, so what you are saying is sline conversion is easier then s3?
Bilde 2

and btw JPK the link u just posted, that car has a single grill, does that matter, or is it the same?